CHAPTER - 32

Ashwin rushed inside the hospital room, in which Sivaangi was lying on the bed with her eyes closed.

"Sir" the nurse stood up, on seeing him. Without saying anything he just stared at Sivaangi, with a frown.

"Medicine effect-la thoonguranga sir" the nurse answered his unasked question, and he sighed in relief.

Ashwin tilted his head "Bayapadra maathiri ethuvum ilaye"

Before she could reply, they were interrupted by Sivaangi.

"Ashwin" she called him, after waking up hearing their sounds.

"Maa paduthuko" saying so he went towards her, when she tried to get up.

But Sivaangi sat up straight leaning on the headrest with his help. She holded his wrist and looked up at him with moistened eyes

"Naa avana paakanum Ashwin... Enna kotitu ponga please".

The chirpy girl who never forget her smile and make sure that it reflect on the opposite person's face whoever she meet, is now broken completely.

Her eyes and cheeks become swollen and red, due to continuous crying. She looked too fragile.

Unable to see her in such state, Ashwin asked the nurse to allow them to see Arjun once.

"IV mudinjathuku aprom thaan poganum-nu Doctor solirukaaru sir"

"Ila kaa.. naa Arjun'a paakanum please kaa.. orae oru time" she whined like a child making their eyes glistened.

"Ma'am neenga weak'a irukinga"

"Avana paatha sari ayiduven please ena oru time paaka allow panunga... Ashwin neenga solunga Ashwin... Enaku Arjun'a paakanum Ashwin... Arjun'a paakanum... Please" she cried hard holding his arms.

"Azhatha ma naa Doctor kita pesitu varen" he patted her to rest and moved out.

"Ashwin polama" she wiped her face and tried to got down hurriedly, when she saw Ashwin came back.

Ashwin was fast enough to hold her back safely from falling down.

"Sister naa Doctor'ta pesiten... antha IV matum konjam remove panunga... Nanga poi paathutu vanthurom"

"Ok sir"

As soon as the nurse removed the IV needle, Sivaangi jumped down hastily.

"Hey paathu maa" Ashwin held her strongly as she has no strength to stand.

"Sir wheelchair vena eduthutu vara sollava?" The nurse asked when Ashwin struggled to held her.

"Entha room"

"Inga irunthu second room" she pointed her finger to the right side.

"Sari naa paathukuren... Thanks" he smiled at her, holding Sivaangi by her shoulders and started to walk slowly.

They moved into the room where Arjun was lying unconsciously. A bandage was sticked on his forehead and cheek while his left leg was wounded with a white cloth.

Seeing him like this, Sivaangi slid against Ashwin, to kneel down and cried closing her face.

"Maa"

How could she see her man like this ? The one who swirl around the place, is now lying without any movements.

"Doctor avaruku" Ashwin interrogated when he saw Doctor entering inside the room.

"His limb bone had slightly moved... oru two weeks complete rest-la irukanum avaru.. mathapadi onuila.... Kannu mulicha thaan vera ethathu irukanu check panni solla mudiyum"