CHAPTER - 8

"Mani kaaa" Mani was startled by the bone crushing hug when she opened the door hearing the calling bell for more than a minute.

"Ivlo paasama di unaku" Sivaangi kissed her cheek and moved inside without replying.

"Aama appa kuda varenu thana sona" Mani questioned her by closing the door.

"Avangaluku flight-ku time aachu ka athan keelaye vitutu poitanga"

"Sari nee utkaru, packing paathilaye iruku mudichitu varen" saying so she moved inside the room.

"Okayyy" Sivaangi sat on the sofa ,her eyes fell on the TV when she stretched her hands. There her latest album was in pause where her hands garlanded around Arjun's neck and his hands around her waist while they look into eachother's eyes, standing very close. It hit her different to see them like that in engagement costume.

"Fridge-la chocolate milkshake iruku eduthuko dii" her thoughts came to halt when she heard Mani. She shrugged off her thoughts and went to take her milkshake.

Once she settled on the sofa with her drink, she played the song from the beginning. The visuals on the screen made her smile without her knowledge. 'Villian-ku romance-lam nalla varuthae... ' she thought.

"Un album thana ipothan pakurya" she smiled at Mani and nodded her head.

"Nalla iruku di, nethu release aanathula irunthu repeat mode-la oditu irukuna paathukoyen" Mani praised while settling beside her.

"Thanks ka Dharan sir-ku than thanks solanum" she said thinking its about song.

"Naa paata matum solala, screen-la vara pair kooda amsama irukanga" Mani said in teasing way with a wink.

"Ama-la, how cute-u" she said adoringly making Mani wonder 'Adipaavi'. Sivaangi laughed at Mani's reaction with a wink. Before Mani could say anything, Hussain entered the house.

"Epo da vantha " he asked Sivaangi.

"Ipothan ney"

"Ellam ready'a kilambalama chotti"

"Ne fresh aagitu vaa, naanga poi bag'a car-la vachitu wait panrom." He nodded and went to refresh while Mani and Sivaangi went out by dragging their luggages.

They started the car towards their destination to attend an event in Trichy. While chatting random topics Hussain teased "Aprom Sivaangi unaku kalyanamnu pesikuranga.." "Enga kita-lam sollave ila di nee" Mani joined him.

"Huh ?" She looked at them cluelessly.

"Twitter pakam-la pogalaya nee"

"Ada yen ney nee vera"

"Unga fans-lam celebrate panranga nee yenana ipdi salichukura" Mani intervened.

"Athuthan kaa bayama iruku" she sighed while Mani patted her hand understandingly.

She checked her mobile for n-th time but there is no calls or msgs from the one she was expecting. Usually Arjun calls her or text her to wish ,if her projects gets announced. Or he will give his review ,once her project gets launched. But it's their project why he didn't say anything?

Now thinking of the tweets she had read, many are really celebrating the pair but asusual some are there to degrade. Her only thoughts were... Did he saw those tweets ? Did those tweets disappoint him ? That's why he didn't call me ? She couldn't help but overthink.

"Arjun epdi di" her thoughts were disturbed by Mani. And she started to speak about Arjun with full of excitement forgetting her minds lament a while ago ,until her mobile flashed 'Sk Anna calling....'

_______________

It is a unrequited love story. A girl loves his man unconditionally whom she met in an embarrassing situation. She followed him without his knowledge. She gave him immense love but didn't let him know about her. Only her best friend knows about her love but couldn't help her, because of the promise she got. Whilst, our hero could feel the love without knowing from whom he was getting it. He started to search that person in every girl whom he met but all went in vain. One day his mother asked him to marry a girl as her last wish. Will he accept his mother or will he find his girl?

"Ithuthan ma story" the director narrated his story successfully to Sivaangi and her father who accompanied her.

When Siva Anna called her and said about the movie offer, she was excited to work again in SK Productions. And therefore she was here in SK's office to hear the story.

"En role enanu solave ilaye sir" Sivaangi asked the director.

"Ungaluku ena thonuthu"

"Friend role". The director smiled shooking his head negatively. Sivaangi looked at him puzzled "The girl who's love is unrequited".

"Ohh.. enathuuu" she was shocked is an understatement.

"Neenga naathan lead-nu soluringala" she confirmed once again in disbelief while the director nodded his head positively.

"Enachu da" Sivakarthikeyan and Dharsan entered inbetween their conversation.

"Ena ney heroine-nu soluraru"

"Ama da avaru katha sollum pothae unnathan lead'a ketaru" SK said to her.

She dazed at Darshan, while he smiled and side hugged her "Neethan oorukula rowdy nu soluranga ,ne enana ipdi patharura" he tried to ease her by teasing.

"Anney" she whined making both the brothers laugh.

"Un prechana enanu solu" SK asked seeing her engrossed in her own thoughts.

"Ila ney ithu work aagumnu ninaikuringala..." she dragged her sentence.

"Unala mudiyum-nu nambithana kuptrukanga....Inga paaru da katha pudikalana ok na compel panala una.. but lead-nu yosikatha"

"Ne super'a panuva da...nambu" Darshan assured her.

"Enaku konjam time venum ney" she declared. Both of them smiled and nodded at her while one patted her head and another holded her hands tightly as assurance.

___________

The drive back to home was a silent one. After sometime Sivaangi turned towards her father and asked "Ne ethuvum solla matya pa"

"Ne yosi da unaku ena thonutho sollu athu sariya thappanu naa soluren"

She looked at him quizzically, her father turned towards her with a smile and said "I won't take your decision da.. It's your life, you should take your decisions. If you permit I will be your guide or else I will stand behind you and support"

She smiled at him , encircled her arms around his and placed her head on his shoulders.

He patted her head "Romba yosikatha da unaku ena thounutho atha panlam...en support epovum irukum unaku"

"Thanks pa" she hugged him tightly.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading 💖

-- Krithi