CHAPTER - 20

A black colour car which screeched to halt infront of Ani's studio, got Arjun's attention. His smile widened seeing the person getting down from it.

"Inga ethuku ney vanthurukom" Sivaangi asked once she noticed the place, without knowing someone's presence behind her.

"Oru chinna velai da, atha mudichitu polam" Pugazh said by locking the car to hide his giggle.

"Oo" there came a sound from her back, startling her. She turned back with her hands on her chest whilst blinking her eyes bit by bit.

She scrunched up her nose, on seeing Arjun before pointing at him "Nee inga"

"Naa enga... Aan" he teased by cocking his eyebrows which irritated her "Pch". But he chuckled at her expression.

She looked at her brother questioningly with her hands on her waist. Pugazh gulped at her glare. Before he could say anything, Arjun interrupted "Why are you glaring him? I'm the one who asked to bring you here"

'Payapulla korthu vitruche. Yenda unaku help panunathu oru kuthamada' Pugazh raised both his eyebrows and blinked at Arjun, before turning towards Sivaangi "Pappa athu...".

She showed her palms to stop and said "Dei Vinu, cab book pannu namma veetuku polam" harshly.

Vinay looked at Arjun who actioned 'No' to him.

"Dei book pannuna avana yen paakura" Vinay nodded nothing at her before taking his mobile.

Arjun pulled the mobile out of Vinay's hold before dragging her beside him by her wrist "Oii naanae book panni tharen but before that oru 5 minutes ulla vaa".

"Naa engayum varala" she wriggled to get out of his hold but all went in vain.

"Please Siv, poitu vanthu evlo vena kochiko, adika kooda senjiko, but ipo vaa enkooda" he pleaded after leaving her hand.

"Enaku onum venam po"

"Venanu sollatha di (he whined), you won't regret, I promise".

"No w..." He dragged her towards him by her elbow before closing her mouth from behind "Pesama vaa dii" he whispered, which made her insides churn at his new way of addressing.

He guided her inside, walking in same position after signalling both her brother's to follow them.

On reaching the door, Arjun moved his palm from her mouth to her eyes.

He opened his mobile camera and gave it to Vinay before signalling him to record the happenings. Vinay bought it from him after giving a agreeing nod.

"Ar-ju-nn" her voice shattered with a tint of blush, when he moved closer, literally hugging from behind, to open the door.

Arjun closed his eyes inhaling sharply, when her lavender scent hit his nostril. He opened his eyes to see their position and her flushed face. A cute blush captured his face automatically.

They were shuderring in their close proximity, leaving both her brother's and the camera which is on recording as witness.

Arjun composed himself and moved further along with her.

"Dei paathuda" she heard Ani's voice when they stepped inside the studio. Thinking what will be the suprise in Rockstar's place, she adjusted her blurred vision, once Arjun took away his hands.

She smiled at Ani, who was already looking at her with a smile. Her eyebrows furrowed, when Ani's sight went to her back. She followed his eye sight, only to squeal in utmost happiness by squeezing Arjun's hand.

Shreya waved a 'Hi' making Sivaangi to squeal more with misty eyes. She came towards Sivaangi before hugging her as her fan was too emotional to react.

"Friendu-nu sonanga Sivaangi, aana neenganu solala" Shreya said in her ears patting her back.

"Yaaru" she whispered once parted away from the hug, to which Shreya looked at Ani. Sivaangi followed her sight and looked at Ani questioningly. Ani smiled shooking his head in denial before pointing towards Arjun.

She tilted her head to see him staring at her with a smile in his lips. He just blink at her making her chuckle in tears.

"Unga song's-lam ketruken, your voice is really amazing"

"Ayo Thank you ma'am ungakita irunthu intha comment varuthu... Thank you so much.. ayayoo" she hid her face within her palms in both excitement and shyness.

"Niraya events-la enoda songs-um paadirukingala...(Sivaangi nodded her head) I had seen those clippings... Nalla irunthuthu ellamae"

"Neenga athulam paapingala?" She excited.

"Unga fans thaan tag panni podrangale... Epdi paakama irupen...You have a wonderful set of people around you"

"Thank you so much ma'am... vera ena solurathunu teriyala...ungala paapenu ninaikave ila, athuvum iniku paapen... ungakita irunthu ivlo nalla comments-la varumnu ninaikave ila... Thanks... Thank you so much"

"Relax da.. Come... Sit" Shreya encircled her hands around Sivaangi's shoulder and they both settled on the sofa.

Shreya took a box from her bag and gave it to Sivaangi, who looked at her quizzically.

"Open it" she opened the box to see a couple of customized silver coated bangles, with the letter 'S' engraved in it.

"How is it?"

"Wow nice, ma'am"

"Fine. Then, it's for you... My birthday present.. Happy birthday"

"Ayo ithula venam Ma'am, ungala paathathae periya gift" saying so she placed the box on Shreya's hand.

"To be honest, I had bought it for me, but ipo unaku kudukanumnu thonuthu. Birthday gift venanu solla kudathu" she pushed back it into Sivaangi's hand.

"Ila athu..."

"Won't you get it from your sister" she pouted making Sivaangi to hug her in reflex and gladly accept her gift .

After chit-chatting for some more time, they took pictures together and individually before bidding bye to everyone.

"Happy ?" Shreya asked Arjun before he could step out, to which he mouthed "Thank you".

Arjun, Pugazh, Vinay moved infront while Sivaangi followed them, gazing at Arjun, who was talking to her brother's.

He caught her sight and raised his eyebrows asking 'what'. She just shrugged at him.

"Angry ?" Arjun asked facing her with shrinked eyebrows.

"Athan suprise panitye, paapa happy thaan". Pugazh intervened them before asking her "Ila da?" but she had a straight face, just staring at Arjun.

"Athu en plan ila da... It just happened.. May be God's birthday gift for your sister" Arjun said by staring back at her.

"Aan?" Pugazh sounded like questioning.

"Aama machi, Why should I randomly visit Ani today? Why the schedule they decided earlier would change? Ellam God's plan. Naa ivala inga vara vachen avlothan" he shrugged at Pugazh.

Then, he stood infront of her "Nee sollu Siv. Are you angry? Adikanuma adichi.." before he could complete, he received a hard slap, which treat his cheek and her palm, with a tint of pink shade.

"Sivu" both her brother's horrified in unison, before looking at each other.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading 💖

-- Krithi

Do vote and comment your thoughts 💞💞

Double update today.