CHAPTER - 13

"Yen moonji ipdi iruku" Arjun asked leaning on the car in which they arrived while crossing his arms over his chest.

Sivaangi too crossed her arms over her chest, standing opposite to him without replying.

He sighed before saying "Your friends will be waiting Siv.... po nee" , he pushed her slightly towards the resort which is infront of them.

"Apo nee varamata" she stumbled a little before questioning him.

"I'll be here in early morning, ipo I need to go" Sivaangi stood there without moving and rolling her eyes at him.

His lips curved into a smile, before pulling her towards him by holding her wrist "Oi, see Pugazh will be busy, I don't know anyone other than you and Sakthi there, nee poi enjoy pannu"

"Athan nanga irukomla" she pouted making him smile and caress her hair.
He sighed at her who was standing without any reaction.

"Pugazh wished it to be a CWC reunion, I know how CWC and the members from there is important in your lives. So enjoy this day, I don't want to disturb you guys " he sounded polite and let his words by pausing every now and then, but she was still huffing at him for not joining her.

He pulled her nose with a smile and made her look into his eyes. "Morning Saran vanthathum ,we will be here with you. Okay'ah? Ipo go..." he paused for a second before continuing "Apdiyum miss panna, give me a call, pakathula thaan hotel just ten minutes." He winked at her.

"Na yaraiyum miss panna maten..hmmm" she twisted her lips and bet his hand which was holding her nose.

"Ohh..Is it? apo po" he try to push her which that made them to realise their position. He was holding her wrist while she was tugging his shirt tightly.

Both their sight were fixed at the hand of the either one which cling to eachother unknowingly.

They looked into eachother's eyes before parting away to bid bye. They left to their respective places with the unknown emotion that bloomed with the thoughts of what happened just few minutes earlier.

While Sivaangi walked inside the resort by dragging her trolley bag in one hand whilst seeing her other hand's wrist where he hold, she bumped into someone.

"Aaah" they both screamed and caressed their head in unison.

"Oi Bommakutty apdi ena yosichitu vara...haaan" Pavi glared at her playfully with her hands on her hips.

"Akkaaaaa" she hugged her tightly startling her and made her laugh hard.

But, only Sivaangi knows whether it is because of seeing her sister after a long time or to hide her blush which escaped due to the question she received.

"Apove vanthutingala" she asked after parting away.

"Mm ipo konja nerathuku munnadi thaan da"

"Annan'a paathingala enga irukaru"

"Ellarum dinning hall ku poirukanga... Vaa namalum polam"

"Ayo akka first intha luggage'a room-la vaikanum"

"Sari da vaa room key vaangi tharen"

They both went to reception and collected the key. Sivaangi insists Pavi to go and have dinner after she showed her room.

"Masterr" Sivaangi who came down to dinning after refreshing starled Master by shouting from his back. His phone which was holding near his ears slipped due to her screaming.

"Yei ipdiya di kathuva" he locked her in his arms and knocked her head.

"Aan aan aan aan" her usual expression came making him laugh.

"Enathaan periya Singer, Heroine-la aanalum nee marave ila di" saying so he hugged her which she reciprocated with a smile and both went inside to have their supper.

After seeing everyone, she greeted each and everyone enthusiastically before sitting between her brother's Pugazh and Rakshan.

"Appa Amma varlaya da" Kani asked as she know that they won't leave her alone.

"Ila ka morning varuvanga.. naa shoot-la irunthu direct'a vanthuten". She answered while taking the Naan which dipped in paneer butter masala from Rakshan who fed her.

Everyone started to have their food by speaking random topic's.

"Kutty ma" Shaki maa's voice made everyone's action halt and turned towards the direction where she was looking.

Ashwin's face bloomed in happiness as he was hearing her after many days to be honest it's been month's. He greeted everyone and sat between his Shaki maa and one of his Kani akka's daughters.

He lifted his head to see her who is sitting opposite to him and having her food from her brother's who were feeding her one after another. Their eyes met for a brief second before she avert it to other side.

After chit-chatting for sometime Sivaangi excused herself to take rest as she was exhausted by continuous shoot.

When she was about to close the door after getting into the lift, her eyes met a pair of magnetic eyes which hold longings with it.

He moved towards her without averting his sight from her eyes. She too couldn't take back her eyes.

The ringtone from her mobile distracted them and she took it after letting a sigh. Thanking her mother who called her at right time, she attended the call.

"Sollu ma"

"Na apove vanthutenae"

"Semma pasi ma athan sapda poiten"

"Ofcourse una vida soru thaan mukiyam"

He chuckled by closing his mouth at the oneside answer's he heard. She tilted her head and glared him which made him to keep his fingers on his lips indicating he will be quiet.

"Arjun dropped me ma" she said getting out of the lift once it stopped while Ashwin who followed her stopped at the mentioning of his name which made him frown.

"Inga ila, pakathula oru hotel'a stay panirukaaru" she continued the call by leaning on the wall beside the lift. While he walked slowly as much as he can, so that she would join him.

"Aama morning thaan varuvaru"

"Mm avanum thaan" she started to walk towards her room.

She spotted Ashwin walking before her and noted that he was turning back to check her every now and then. Frowning at him, she walk past him by ending the call.

"Sivaangi" she paused in her tracks, took a deep breathe before turning towards him.

"Naa..." He started to tell something but stopped by hearing her ringtone again. He sighed at the timing but her face turned bright and her lips curved upward on seeing the caller ID.

Wondering to himself that who it will be, he stared at her, expecting her to say something.

She looked at him and muttered a sorry before walking into her room. Last word he could hear from her was 'sollu Arjun'

Once again he lost his chance to speak with her. Hitting his leg on nothing in particular, he went to his room which was opposite to hers.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading 💖

-- Krithi