CHAPTER - 4

Sivaangi, Pugazh and Benzy were settled in the front row while Sakthi, Chandana and Arjun seated behind them respectively.

Whistling and clapping sound blasts all over the theatre, when the title card reads 'Sivakarthikeyan in & as DON'.

They started to enjoy movie with the screaming sounds here and there. When a particular person appears on the screen ,there comes the sudden cheering 'Chellamaa' which made Sivaangi's eyes blur.

Pugazh patted her head and hugged her by shoulder. This is not the first time she is watching the movie but still the response from audience made her emotional.

While everyone is watching the movie, Arjun's eyes were on Sivaangi. Her reactions for every scene is worth watching. The truth is ,he is watching the film through her face expression.

Chandana caught her brother's sight and sighed 'Ivana' she neared him and whispered  "Brotherrr, unaku matum screen side'la iruka ena ?" He glared her in response making her to twist her lips.

He hold her chin and turned her face towards Sivaangi "Ava kudukura expression-la ye padam teriyuthu paaren". She looked at her then back to him with  'ohooo'  but he didn't mind her.

___________________

Everyone settled in the restaurant to have their lunch. Pugazh took the menu card and asked Arjun "Ayya neengathana kutitu vanthinga, inga ena nalla irukumnu solunga, athaye order panlam".

Arjun list out his favourite non-veg items there. "Namaku ithulam ok, pappa unaku ? " Pugazh asked Sivaangi who pouted hearing Arjun's choice of food.

Before she could answer, Arjun questioned "Yen'nga avangaluku ithellam pudikatha ?"

"Ayo Arjun, naa vegetarian pa" she whined at him. He made a 'oh' taking the new information about her.

They finished their lunch by chit-chatting on random topics, praising each other works and the brother-sister duo pulling eachother legs.

Dhruv become close with Sakthi and Sivaangi. The duo felt themselves as kids while playing with him. Those three clicked various pictures and posted it in their instagram page .

After spending a quality time, all of them bid bye to eachother and moved towards their respective houses.

_______________

While returning to their house, "Avara munadiye teriyuma pappa ?" Pugazh asked his sister.

"Avaru enoda celebrity crush ney , unaku than teriyumla" she looked at him confusedly .

"Athu ila da nalla palaguna mari pesuningale athan epdinu ketan " He ,the over protective brother couldn't help but want to know how.

"Athuva ney athu en kooda shooting....." Sakthi voluntarily came forward to narrate their shooting spot happenings .

After Sakthi finished,  "Athu matumila ney, aniku GV sir studio la......" Sivaangi started explaining her part to him.

"Romba sweet ney avaru, appa vara varaikum thaniya irupenu company kudutharu" she finished with an excitement to which Pugazh just nodded.

"Arjun bro romba caring ney " Sakthi added making Sivaangi agree.

The car stopped infront of her house, she open the door to get down, "Pappa"

She looked at Pugazh tilting her head with a smile "Sollu ney" . He took a deep breathe and told "Yaaru evlo sweet'a irunthalum ,oru limit irukatum ,ipo enkita sonatha avaru kita solanumnu ila"

Her face went blank for a second. She nodded her head after few seconds understandingly with a plain smile.

When the car get started again "Yen apdi sona avata, paavam mogamae maaritu. Crush-nu avarta sonna ena ipo?" Benzy questioned him worriedly.

"Innoru murai ava kasta pada koodathula" he said in stern warning tone, still his eyes fixed on road.

Benzy and Sakthi looked eachother helplessly.

However Pugazh is known for his jolly nature, he become more caring and protective towards his loved ones. He couldn't see them suffer especially his non-blooded sister not after all the negatives she went through in recent times.

_______________

Chandana was thinking about her brother's activities. His eyes ,those hold full admiration for a girl, is something new to her .

She will be more happy if he is interested in someone but whatif he is too late. Whatif he likes the one who doesn't belong to him? Will he take it easily ? Definitely not. Her brother is more sensitive from inside and she knows him very well.

She will annoy him more but how could she let him suffer. She need to do something before it becomes so hard to handle.

'Should I ask him directly whether he is in love?' She questioned herself. 'Ila venam... Oruvela onumila'na ? But iruntha?' she questioned and answered within herself .

Sighing 'Ena panrathu' She was thinking deeply.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She startled from her thoughts and shook her head negatively .

"Do you watch that show?" She interrogated him.

"I know them"  She nodded at him.

"Is that true? Amma like her?" He asked out of nowhere.

"What's bothering you brother?" She asked in teasing way.

"Just asking" he shrugged off his shoulder. She know this is the way to say about Ashwin and Sivaangi. She doesn't know what relationship they share also didn't want to comment on anyone's personal life without knowing anything .

For now, all she need is to tell Arjun whatever she knows. Atleast, to know whether he is interested in her or not.

"Ama from season 2 , she will be excited to see them pairing." She said in casual tone.

"Them?" He frowned at who she was mentioning.

"Ashwin and her" he made a 'oh' reaction. She then started to tell about CWC ,her favourites and most importantly Ashwin and Sivaangi. She almost filled him with each and every facts, she knows.

She was agitated to see his reaction ,there he was least bothered.

Ofcourse, why do he react? He knows them , he was there in that award function witnessing the whole exchange between them.

'Ena ivan oru reaction um thara matran . Namma than over think panitomo ?' She again went to her mind conversation.

Once they reached their house, he went to his room straightly and locked it. He took his mobile and searched her id in all social media's.

Back then, he doesn't know anything about her, but now something is forcing him to get know about her.

That night becomes sleepless one to him stalking her id , seeing her interviews which ended in watching CWC season 2 on hotstar skipping his supper.

She is, one book with non-attractive cover page, Arjun who knows we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover picked it.

'How much belief should the author had on his story to not worry about the cover' he thought.

Least he did know is , he is going to be the sequel of it.

Thank you for reading 💖

-- Krithi 

Kindly do check my oneshots(sivjun).