You'll be Alright

You'll be Alright

Marshall lee x Prince Bubblegum

Gumballs P.O.V –

Oh shit, what had I done? I knew Marshall was really sensitive on the monster stuff, I just couldn't help it, he made me so angry. I know I shouldn't have said it but it felt weird to go to him now, he probably wouldn't want me there anyway.. I looked sad down at the ground. I feel awful, gosh. But I was sick of him thinking he knew so much more just because he is so much older. It isn't easy rule a kingdom I tell you, even if it's made of candy. Marshall got to far too.

But even though I tried to tell myself that that was it it didn't help. I knew I had made him sad. 'I believe in you' 'Ah..Gosh. FucK.. GUmbALL...!' 'Thank you so much!' 'Happiness can't get sun burned' 'You okey?' 'Thanks Bubble-butt!' Marshalls words circled around in my head and it only made me feel even more worse about it. He could call me any silly nickname he wanted or make fun of my candy kingdom forever I just wanted him here right now. I though about talking to him a second time but decided again to go home. I just hope he comes on Sunday so I can talk to him then.

Marshalls P.O.V –

M-monster! How could he!? I hurried home to my house and closed the door as quickly I could with my breath couth in my throat and the blue umbrella in my other hand. I breathed heavy and fast as I put the umbrella away, my thoughts all mixed together. I maybe shouldn't have teased and make fun of him as much as I did, I just, it's so hard to not, being nice is not really my thing. I sighed as I sat down on my bed. I should have stopped when he told me so. He felt his cat jump in his lap and he smiled weakly. "Hey there kitty" he said softly. "Seems like you had a better day then me anyway, good for you" I scratched his head and it gave me a light purr back. "Why is it so easy to be nice to you and not to Gumball?" The cat just looked up at me and give me a wondering "Meow?" I sighed and laid down in my bed. "What's wrong with me, why can't I just be nice?" I looked up in the celling with my legs dangling from the bed, my cat walked p and laid down on my chest.

 ((-Writers note!- Sorry about that I spelled thought wrong in 3 chapters, oucsh))