Brake me Once

Brake me Once

Marshall lee x Prince Bubblegum

SMUT WARNING!

I slide down The Prince underwear and revealed his boner, still glaring up at him. He had his head tilted away and bite his lip harder. I couldn't resist of wondering, if he's like this already, how will it end up later? He will be a moaning mess. I couldn't help myself from smirking when I though about it. I licked the tip of his cock teasy, working in small circles with my tongue. Hes breath worked faster and I feel myself getting a boner when he let out another moan. Fuck. I continue licking trying to get different reactions from the prince. After a while and another "a-ahg M-marshall.." I let his cock into my mouth and then his breath got even quicker  "M-m-hg" My mouth encircle the soft bubble gum member and I tried my best to not let any of my vampire teeth hurt him.

I felt his hands drag the sheets and when he did I got an idea. I pulled slowly away from his cock with a 'pop' sound when my lips left it and a gasp of probably both disappointment and frustration from Gumball. I grinned small as I reach down for my bag. "W-what a-re you doing, marshall..?.." I didn't answer the cute prince small whimper, just searched in my bag with my hand until I came against cold metal. Found it. I pulled out a pair of handcuffs from my bag. Gumball that couldn't see what it was that I reached out for, looked clearly interesting it what for amazing item that could disturb his and his new gotten lovers love making. I grabbed the candy boys hands and pulled them over his head and quickly put the handcuffs on. "W-wha-Marshall!!" he looked at me with frustration and surprise.

"What?" I answered like I never done something else then handcuffed candy princes during sex. "What is this?!!?" "Handcuffs" I simply answered, sitting in front of him again. "Y-yeah I get that, b-but why am I stuck in them against my book shell!?" I enjoyed the boys acknowledge and confusion, it make things so much more enjoyable, interesting, and of course , without need to mention, way more fun. "You'll see" I said with a grin.

Gumballs P.O.V —

I moaned softly as I felt his mouth around my..you know.. And the feeling in my stomach grown much quicker now then before and just when I was supposed to get out a loud moan I felt a emptiness. I look down and realized that Marshall wasn't on the same place anymore and that he had pulled away. "W-what a-re you doing, marshall..?.." I asked frustrated of course but still trying to sound nice, he hadn't done anything wrong after all. He keep quiet and now I saw that he had one hand in his bag. He pulled something out of it that my eyes didn't got and then I felt his hands grab my wrist and pin them over my head, before I could react I felt cold metal against them, a 'click' sound. I quickly looked up just to see my stuck with handcuffs to my book shell. "W-wha-Marshall!!" I let out. What was this?? Why am I stuck with handcuffs???? Is it something totally obvious context between handcuffs and sex I just happened to miss??????? "What?" He answered, totally cool with this whole thing. "What is this?!!?" I asked, small panic in my voice. I tried to drag my hands forward but, as pretty obvious 'cause the fact that it where handcuffs, I was stuck, like, really stuck. "Handcuffs" He said, placing his body in front of me again. "Y-yeah I get that, b-but why am I stuck in them against my book shell!?" I asked, I wanted to get an answer. "You'll see" was the only answer I got back along with a grin.

Before I could protest or even open my mouth again Marshall had return his interest to my.. cock. (I said it!) And took me in his hot mouth again. "a-a'ah" I let out. He smiled again as he deep throated me and I felt the feeling in my stomach come back. Without noticing I started to move my hips against Marshalls mouth and he moved his head up and down.

Marshalls P.O.V —

I felt Gumball trust into my mouth and then started to move my head along. I heard a rustle from the handcuffs, a loud "M-m-marSHALL..!!" and then the Bubblegum Prince came in my mouth. I got his cum deep down my throat and over my face and Gumball blushed REALLY deep looking at me. "I-I'm so sorry Marshall" Gumball said embarrassed and damn he looked cute. I concentrated on the taste. It tasted a mix between Strawberry, Raspberry and blueberry candy flavor. I swallowed it and then I removed the cum from my face to my fingers and sat more up. Gumball still looked away from me. "Have you done this before then?" I tilted his face to me by using my fingers on his jawline and showing my cum drenched fingers for him. "N-n-no" he said, still blushing. "Spread your legs" I commanded and he did what I said, a bit unsure first but it didn't took long before his legs where wide apart. I couldn't help but get a smirk on The prince position. I slowly got my hand between his legs, I realized that he already got hard again. I softly and gently pushed one finger inside him, and earned a whimper from the bubble-butt.