24

Billie's POV

"So Khalia what were you and Jay up to last night?" I giggle making the whole table to go silent.

"You told?!" Khalia gasps smacking Kayla's arm.

"Ow!! Damn I can keep stuff from Billie, that's my baby" Kayla put her hands up defending her actions.

"Actually Billie is my baby" Sev clears her throat, "but somethin' happened between you two?"

Jay and Sev exchange looks, Jay smirks and they do some stupid hand shake.

"You two are so weird" Sarai shakes her head at them.

I feel pressure in my stomach, letting me know I gotta go to the bathroom. I try to get up but Sev's hold on me tightens.

"Babyyy can you please let go so I can go to the bathroom now?" I whine.

She shakes her head and I grunt, "please" I pout.

It's cute when she's clingy but not when I have to pee.

"Okay kiss me then you can go" she chuckles, licking her lips.

I peck her lips and she releases me, I quickly rush out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom to relive myself. She is so lucky, if she wouldn't help me captivate for one more minute it would've been bad.
Once I flush and fix myself I open the stall and go to wash my hands.

"Hey Billie" I swallow the new formed lump in my throat.

But I don't bother looking up, she doesn't need the satisfaction of knowing I'm mentally shitting my pants right now.

"I know you hear me talking to you" I feel her become much closer to me.

I turn the faucet off and grab paper towels, taking my time to dry my hand pretending to be unaffected by her presence. I go to throw my trash out and she spins me around pinning me against the wall. My head and back hit the wall so hard a small whimper fell from my mouth.

"Scared?" She laughs.

"Fuck you, Bria" I grit through my teeth.

I don't know why I try to act like I have balls, now I'm gonna get my ass beat.

"Ou that was hot! Is that how you talk to Sev? You know she likes being man-handled right?" She smirks, her hand getting a firm hold on my neck.

Taking a deep breathe I muster up all my strength pushing Bria off of me, she falls to the ground and I make my great escape. Running down the hallway I make it back to the cafeteria. I spot my table but notice that someone's missing.

"Anyone know where Sev went?" I ask trying to catch my breathe.

They all look up at me with guilty expressions on their faces, "what's going on?"

"Sev uh- she.." Drew starts but Kayla elbows her in the side. "Fuck" she winces.

"Hello? Why do you guys look like I caught you stealing or something?" Starting to lose my patience, I cross my arms over my chest.

"Uh c-come sit next to me so I can tell you about what happened with me and Jay" Khalia smiles awkwardly.

"Where is Sev?!" I start to raise my voice.

"The hallway" Matt blurts out, Tristan slaps the back of his head. "Ow! What the fuck!"

I roll my eyes storming out of the room and into the hallway, faintly I hear voices so I follow that. As I get closer the voices go silent.

I turn the corner once it registers to me who one of the voice was, "Sev what-"

Sev is up against the lockers, some girl pressed against her as they were kissing. I don't even say anything, I just spin on my heels and make my way to the exit.

                                   Zoe's POV

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shout at Matt.

"Sorry for being a decent friend! If this was any of you I'm sure you'd want someone to tell you too!" Matt scoff, he grabs the rest of his lunch and throws it out as he storms out.

"Should we go look for her?" Sarai breaks the silence.

"I don't know, I think we should stay out of it" I mumble.

"Damn Zoe what kind of friend are you? We shouldn't have even agreed with you not to tell her. If my girl's ex showed up I'd want someone to tell me, wouldn't you?" Xavier scolds me.

"Look I didn't want her to get hurt! What if she walked out there and saw them kissing or something? None of us know why she didn't come to school for weeks but I have a feeling she doesn't need anymore shit or she might be gone for longer! Did you ever think of that?!" I shout slamming my hands on the table, making the whole cafe go silent.

"Look, no one should be pointing blame. None of us opened our mouths besides Matt. Billie had a right to know and we took that from her, so now we are gonna go find her together" Noah orders.

No one opposes so we all get up and search for Billie and Sev.