FINAL PART🔞

************************************
Yup, so grab all of your popcorn and enjoy the show and also be ready cuz this is gonna be a long ass chapter....

Am l trying to force you to feel horny??

Mmmm....heheh...maybe*wicked smile*

************************************
"You know I need to sleep but-"he said in his deep sexy voice while nibbling his lips over earlobe slowly.

"Your exposed and tempting back is not helping" he whispered huskily while tracing his finger slowly over my back.

With this, he started giving me wet kisses over my nape and back with his teeth biting and marking my skin.

His one arm snaked around my waist while making his way towards my clothed boobs, squeezing and massaging it gently.

My deep breaths were echoing in the room and my lower region started heating which force me to press my thighs together to create some force. And biting my lips tightly in order not emit any sounds

"Ahh---m-hmm" even after lots of try , I can't suppress my moans. It may sound so shameless but it was feeling so right that him making my moan.

He started sucking my nape while his hand made his way towards my lower region slowly.

My breath hitch just when he slide his hands inside my top and started caressing my belly in circular motion and slowly slowly going doing, playing with the hem of my shorts.

Suddenly, he slide his cold long finders under my underwear and started massaging my clit while with the folds it, gently cupping it, sending me straight to heaven , in a euphoric feeling.

"F-uck---t-tae--hy-u-ng" I started started moaning without any shame left in me.

Without any warning he slide his one finger inside my causing me gasp from the slight pain which soon turned into pleasure as he was pumping his finger in and out.

"Y-yeah----d-don----st-t-op" i was in a mess. A fucked up mess. Or should I say a pleasuring and a beautiful mess.

"R-r-ight---the-r-e-----ta-e-e"

As I was reaching to my orgasm, he stopped while his deep breaths were all I can hear.

Me being frustrated I started grinding his hard crotch area against my butt.

"Arg-g-h-----y-y/n" he grunts but suddenly he flip me backwards and get on top me.

Deep and heavy breaths,
Body glistening from sweat,
His frustrated grunts,
My pleasuring moans
His pants, my whimpers,
And our heart beating to a unreal extent.

"Such a shameless kitten you are huh, teasing daddy, tch, tch" he whispered while looking ever so intimated, his eyes piercing my soul and I was melting under him with a frustrated look on my face.

Taehyung's POV
I admired her messy, frustrated yet beautiful state, whimpering under me.

Forhead covered with sweat beads and hands are still little shaky.

Her eyes which were begging me to fuck her all night(any doja cat fan) sensually and senselessly.

Her wet lips which are forcing me to be sinner for her. Her heavy pants and musical moans which are arousing like no tomorrow.