Part-2

FLASKBACK AGAIN
After breakfast, I was rolling over my bed(in short being a lazy sloth). Until, I get a nice idea of exploring Seoul for a little while as today's whether is also perfect. So, I quickly change my outfits

And grab my car keys by heading downstairs.

Y/N- Mom! I am going out for a while.

Mom- fine, just please come home in one piece.

Y/N- Yeah yeah!! Actually If someone wants an appointment of lawyer, I can fix it.(while giggling)

Dad- yah!! Get over it already.

You while laughing close the the door and hop on your car and start driving aimlessly.

But the sudden change of whether and thunder all over the sky really change the whole mood. Wow!( sarcasm)

After driving a little, water started pouring just like a teen girl who started crying over her boyfriend like there's no tomorrow. But what the worse was .....Now. I. Have. To. Stop. My. Car. Cuz I can't drive now.
(FLASKBACK OVER)

Present

Y/N-  I swear on my all holy moly chicken nuggets. Once, I get out of here,  i am going to destroy the whole damn whether fucking forecast department. Yes!! Arghh....now what?!

Somehow, i park my car, hop off and start walking towards a hotel in front of me.

Magical time skips *At hotel*

Receptionist- hello mam! How can I help you?

Y/N- hello, actually my car broke here unfortunately and I'm here in search of a room to stay. So, please can you help me with this.

Receptionist- So sorry mam, actually it's a couple honeymoon restaurant and we had a room free but now there's a gentleman who already book it. Hope you understand.

Y/N- Mam , please if could do something, I'm ready to paydoyble even if I will alone book it.

Rec.- Mam, actually that man also claims to pay double. Only that's why we value to let him book it. Sorry!!

Y/N- ohh! Okk...can I have a word with that person who booked this room please.

Rec.- Yeah mam. He is right over there.

She points to a Male figure whose back was facing me and he was probably on his phone. I walk to him and and tap on his shoulder. He turn around but he was wearing a cap, black mask, goggles. Seems like a famous personality or something but who cares atleast not me.😝

Y/N- Excuse me. Are you the one who booked the last room here.

??- Yes any problem.

He said in his deep voice which sounds awfully similar to me. But I shrugged it off.

Y/N- Actually, sir  an you please let me have this room please. My car suddenly broke and I really can't find a room anywhere.

Then, the man drag me a little and started removing his cap and mask. And guess who is he??

Kim  Taehyung......

To be continued...

_________________________________________

Hey there,sorry for this short part ....I will come up with a long one ...till then keep supporting me and do comment me that did you like this....

Stay healthy....stay safe.....BORAHEE💜💜💜