Part - 3

************************************
Taehyung- Seeing your wide eyes, I guess you know me already.

He chuckled lightly.

Y/N- Y-y-yeah.
I stuttered a little, embarrassed because what he said and then I understand that why he immediately book this room.

Taehyung- See, I'm sorry bu-

Y/N- No problem, I get that cuz of sasengs and paparazzi, it's really not safe for you to go outside like this this. No worries, I will found another hotel. Have a nice day ahead.

I said while smiling and bowing  a little.
After this, I was walking towards the receptionist toask her about foing a favour of let me call my mom from hotel's phone.

Taehyung's POV
I stood there half amused and half confused. Like maybe, if there was some another girl, she would probably ask me to share this room with me but she herself refuses. Wow!!. I guess she knows how to respect someone's privacy. I started to made my way towards here.

Me- ah!! Excuse me.....

Y/n- yeah...
She asked confusingly.

Me- Miss, it's  raining heavily outside there and it ain't gonna stop soon at any how. If you alright with it, I would like you to share the room with me. It will be safe for you as well.

Y/n- what?!! No-no-no. You don't have to co-operate with me. It's okk. I'll manage somehow. It's just rain and a bit thunder.
Right when she said that, there occurs a huge thunder.

Me- see!! It's not only about rain. It will be best for you to share the room.

Y/n- if that's so, o-okay.
She hesitantly nodded.

Back to your POV
Receptionist- okk mam & sir, please give your names so that I can book your room.

Me- "Lee y/n &....." I pause for a moment while looking at taehyung with a 'what about your name' look.

Taehyung- justin.

Rec.- Done,here are the keys sir, if there is any problem, call at 0 through your room's telephone.  Have a great day ahead.

I nodded and started walking towards the elevator and taehyung was following me from behind. We enter in elevator and press 3. After reaching to our room's door, I open it and we enter. It was really giving couple vibes with a large king size bed at centre.

Taehyung- I will sleep on the couch. You can take the bed for yourself.

Me- No, look I'm not that cruel. Okk.  You must be tired as well and this bed is big enough so we can grab our own corners. Simple. You okk??

Taehyung- yahh!! I'm more than okk.
He said revealing his rectangular smile. Oh!!boy , if only I get a moment to fangirl.🤭😏

Tae- we should change our clothes otherwise-....
He said while looking at our clothes.

Me- yeah right!!. You can go change first till then I'll hunt for some clothes in that closet over there. Cool

Tae- hehehe.....yeah cool...good luck with hunting.

He headed towards bathroom and I started in search of some comfy wears and i found it. Yeah!!!.
I heard sound of door opening revealing a sexy man in shorts and t-shirts with wet hair.

GOD!!!!HE IS A FUCKING GREEK MAN....OHHHH ...HOW CAN SOME ONE BE THIS FINE .....ARGHHHH!!!!!!......HIS THIGHS!!!....IF ONLY I COULD RIDE THE-
yahh!!y/n stop being a pervert. I mentally hit myself when I realise I was staring or should I say more like gawking at him....

Me- Ah-h hege!! I-I should-d c-change now hehe!!.
I nervously laugh and stuttered after being embarrassed.
I immediately sprint towards the bathroom without waiting for his response and lock the door.

After changing into night wears which is a satin top with lacy straps and shorts of satin. I unlock the door only to be froze to death,words were like stuck in my throat after seeing him....

SHIRTLESS
_________________________________________

😂😅😅
Hey there everyone, so how all of uh doing and yeah tell me what do you think about this part.

Also,next part gonna be 🔞...mmhmmm I know you all are excited for this but I'll like to warn you if you are not comfortable don't read the next one.

{This is only for a formality cuz I already know by considering your horny asses of some 13 holders who sneak into library for reading smuts under father's eye *cough cough*that you will definitely read it....so hope you will enjoy}

Bye take care all of you.....🥰🥰🥰🤩

BORAHEE 💜💜💜💜