PART - 1

Exhausted.

That's all I can say about my condition right now because of....

Flashback

'beep' 'beep' 'beep'

I wake up by this non-humanistic type sound and check my phone. It's still 5:30 AM.

"Ah! Good morning world"

I got up and fix my bedroom, did my morning routine along with my morning exercise. After that, I make my way to downstairs for my glass of herbal juice which is good purify my body and then heading to my balcony. It's still 6:30 AM and I can feel feel morning's pure fresh bree-

(Author- Wai- what!!!....This much sweet morning. OMG?! Are you sure? Y/N, you are not lying to us. Hmm?! *Eyes squinting  suspiciously*

Y/N- y-y-yeah, wh-h-y I would-d lie to you...guys-s-s *smiles nervously*

Author- tch! tch! Tell me the truth now..😑😑

Y/N- fine *rolling eyes*)

REAL FLASKBACK (hehehe *smiles sheepishly*)

After watching Netflix for complete night till 5:00 AM. I was having my peaceful sleep until- ( Satan enters in my room)

          SPLASH

Y/N- Dafuq!!! Mom not *cough cough* again. Spare me atleast for the love of holy fucking bible. JESUS!! ARGHH!

MOM- AWW!! Oh really honey, my little princess.( can you feel the sarcasm, atleast I can ). Yahh!! It's 10:30AM. Jesus. Atleast, stop cursing and behave once like a normal hhuman being. What do I do wi- huh!?

This girl, really, can she be a little less shameless by not sleeping again in that wet bedsheets.

         *SPLASH*

Y/N(dramatic self on)- *cough* Dad I'm *cough* ah! Mom why you * fake sniffs and crying * do this hmm?...BYE WORLD.

??(acting along)- Ahh! My child what happen to my child *fake panic*, lemme check. OMG!! she is drowning. NO, call ambulance *sniffs*. I can't believe this, how could you be a mother?.

Y/N- Dad, don't blame mom, I still love her.

Dad- See, what she's still saying *fake crying*

Y/N- Dad, I'm going now- *cough*

Dad- No, princess stay stro-

Y/N- Dad, be safe from mom. Now,she is drowning me who knows what will happen to you in future after my leave.

Mom- I- *facepalming herself* Look both you clowns of a flop drama company, if you want to live in this damn house stop this, otherw-

Y/N- Dad, what happen? Why are you crying. Get up. I have to fix my room. You are becoming lazy day-by-day. Right Mom?. Lieing on your daughter bed . Tch! Tch!. Get up.

Dad (shocked)- huh!?. Wow! Really, no wonder you both have same blood cells and group. You betrayer. Wait- *pretend to catch Y/N*

But you immediately ran to bathroom and lock from inside.

Mom- It's all your influence. You know right. Yah! Remember me, why I marry you in first place.

Dad( pouts while doing aegyo)- Aww!! . It's simple honey. You love me, don't you hmm??.

Mom- Eww!! Stop with this ugly face of yours. You are not cute at all. Look at yoongi, such a cute man.

Y/N( from bathroom)- I guess someone should prepare divorce papers. Isn't it???

Dad- You beat!! Come here then I will tell you. What you even know that how much handsome I am. Huh??

Y/N- yeah yeah!.... I know.

Dad(mumbles)- There will be a day when they both realize and regret that how much handsome and brave I am.*hair flips*. I am not even scared of her mom,like ever-

Mom- Do you want to eat or want to live here ,then get your ass here and help. Otherw-

Dad(scared)- I'm coming! I'm coming!!

'I must have the craziest family in the whole world' You thought.

FLASKBACK PAUSES
But that's not because why I am exhausted, let's get to know the real reason.

_____________________________________

Hey everyone, so this is my first ffs and try to ignore my slight mistakes because english is not my first language.

Tell me if you want to read it's part 2 and wanna know how y/n and taehyung met...

Do comment about your honest thoughts about this part ....it will definitely help me to improve myself.

BORAHEE💜💜💜😝