Chapter 3: Eisenwald

Start from the beginning

Erza "good you're here"

We all turned around to see Erza hauling her huge stack of suitcases shocking Lucy

Lucy "WHY SO MUCH LUGGAGE?"

Erza "you must be the new girl from the guild yesterday"

Lucy "that's right, "I'm Lucy I hope we can cooperate together during the mission"

morgiana "good we all set and ready to go"

Nastu "hold on sec!" If I'm going on this mission that means I have one condition Erza!"

Oh right this the part where Nastu challenge Erza to fight to bad he doesn't get fully fight her

Erza "a condition?"

Nastu "that's right! When we get back I challenge you to a fight I've much stronger since last time"

Erza "hmm...alright then I accept your condition Nastu"

Nastu "ALRIGHT!!! I'M ALL FIRED UP!!!"

Nastu "ugh...morgiana I don't feel so well

morgiana "I'm not a doctor you know I'm only good at bandaging people back up"

We all on the train me, Nastu and Gray on side and the girl sat on  the other side

Lucy "I know it happens all the time but I can't feel sad for Nastu"

Erza "it can't be helped, come here Nastu"

Nastu got up and Lucy tried to but
morgiana quickly got before her and sat in Nastu's spot next to me

Happy "are you jealous of Lucy sitting next to (Y/n)"

morgiana "first come first serve"

(Y/n) "What?"

morgiana "hmm?"

Gray "What?"

Erza "there there Nastu"

Erza gave Nastu a head pat before knocking the air out of him in the gut making him unconscious

Lucy "now that I think about it I've only seen Nastu, what's your magic Erza?"

Happy "it's beautiful especially what makes the enemy blood splatter everywhere"

Lucy "That's beautiful?"

Erza "I think Gray magic is more beautiful than mine"

Gray "really?"

Gray slammed his fist together creating a small ice sculpture of fairy tail guild emblem

Lucy "wow! It's amazing what about you morgiana?"

morgiana " I'm a fire devil slayer it's similar to Nastu but rather slaying dragon it met to slay demons also use with chain bracelet"

Lucy " Incredible! I didn't know there's other type of slaying so how about (Y/n)?"

(Y/n) "I'm a space dragon slayer just like Nastu I'm also dragon slayer but rather eating fire I eat space also use katana (Insert any sword you want instead)

Lucy "Amazing I didn't know you a dragon slayer I couldn't tell because of the way you act also why don't  you have motion sickness like Nastu?"

(Y/n) "I don't know why"

Gray " anyway Erza mind explaining the mission?"

Erza " certainly, when I was on my back to the guild I stopped by a  bar and overheard some concerning things from the group of men nearby as they were talking about unsealing a magic item Eisenwald. At the first name sounded so familiar to me until I realize it was the dark guild Eisenwald and they're  being led by Erigor"