"Got it," I answered.

I took Scarlett's hands to assure her worried eyes.

She smiled and squeezed them before letting go.

''I am going to have a drink,'' I said to the three of them as I saw people coming toward us.

Hunter and Scarlett nodded while Aiden mumbled, "Be careful."

"Okay," I answered.

I took a drink from a passing waiter and went to a chair at the corner to sit.

I sniffed the drink to ensure the absence of drugs before sipping and watching the guests.

Carmen thought nobody would notice her, but a lot of people did.

They heard of the famous SANGUINEX and knew her as the daughter of an elder. They heard recent rumors from the werewolf community even though it is far away.

Information about them still finds its way to the Lycan's kingdom. When she came into the hall, they were surprised to find a werewolf in a casual and thought she was poor, But immediately they saw her talking to the two elders that came with werewolves, a thought flashed into their minds, and they quickly changed the way they thought of her.

'She must be the SANGUINEX,' They thought.

After one of the guests confirmed their thought from a werewolf alpha, they knew their guess was correct.

Immediately, the way they saw her changed.

All of the guests wanted to start a conversation with her, but the way she carried herself gave them no way.

She gave a vibe like don't approach me with an emotionless face.

They were about to regret the opportunity of meeting her, but Immediately they saw the famous duke's daughter with her clique going to the lady seated with her drink in her hand.

'There must be a good show to watch,' They thought as they strained their ears to listen to the conversation.

I sighed at my trouble-seeking fate for the umpteenth time.

"Yes?" I looked at the glamorously dressed lady with a fan in her hand, looking down at me arrogantly.

"You should be the famous SANGUINEX in the werewolf society," She said.

I nodded.

"Yes, Many people wanted to start a conversation with you, but It seems you don't put anyone in your eyes, including the Lycans and the king." She said, using her open fan to cover her lips.

"I hate banquets," I deadpanned.

The killing knife with words in a conversation; I hate it so much.

She looked at me with furrowed brows and laughed, "So It means you don't put the king in your eyes,"

''No, you don't put your king in your eyes. I am seated at the corner of the hall, and that should give you the impression that I don't want to talk to anyone, but you came to trouble me, which is rude and if people want to start a conversation with me, and they can talk to the man standing close the elders my mother and father. That man is my brother.'' I said impassively.

"Also, who are you?" I asked.

The arrogant lady's face flushed in embarrassment, and she closed her fan with a grip.

"I-I see. Forgive my rudeness," The lady stuttered.

"My name is Brittney from the Macqoid's duke household, and the ladies beside me are from the count's household," She added.