Cocoon

Warning: Mature content! 🔞

This chapter contains scattered phrases from Christina Rossetti's poem 'In the Bleak Midwinter'.

~~

Snow had fallen, snow on snow.

"Aren't you scared?" - scared to fall.

"I'm...already yours"

Solaris leaning in, hot breath against Ciel's ear in bleak midwinter's stilled air:

"Prove it"

Then instant, heart-thumping, eye-blinking, gulped regret, as the lionhearted, whiskey-tipsy younger slinked down the chamber wall taking his King's loosened breeches with.

Grasping Mew's freed erection as if it were a lolly stick treat, eyed with drunken determination - tip of a pink tongue emerging to lap in feline at the reality of heated, hard flesh.

Almond eyes fluttering closed as Gulf took the head bravely between lips, sucking and licking and kissing down a twitching shaft, making sweetly sloppy love to the cock, with pretty mouth.

Sounds only of sultry suction and release - every reaction frozen, suspended mid-air, snow globe figurines imprisoned in the elder's aching chest - chokes as arousal was tempted deeper, omega lifting tearful eyes to whisper, wavering:

"I don't know how. Teach me, alpha"

And Mew was huffing out his cheeks, melted from Snow Queen's enchantments, to switch their positions - own back against the wall with Gulf knelt in front, steadying solidity for both.

His voice familiar yet firm, palm flat on the crown of the other's head as he guided:

"Slowly, Ciel. No hurry, it's all yours. Let the shaft slide along the ravine of your tongue. Unlock throat's door to allow me to enter. Then you can move, or I, both will feel...gooood" - final word twisted to teeth-gritted groan as his star student made eager work of tutorial techniques.

Resting back to observe Gulf through hooded, hungry eyes. Soft hisses as teeth grazed, breaths coming harder at each clash of contact with the walls of the omega's windpipe. Watching, wondrous, as his girth slid past plump, pouty lips - hollowed, suckling cheeks, eyebrows knitted with winsome concentration - to be inside his Queen.

Taking every unchanted mantra of control not to grasp Gulf's hair and fuck his mouth hole, fast and forceful, until he gagged and spluttered on spurting seed.

Giving himself over, instead, to the heavenly torture of a pace that was not his own. A sensual, slow devouring, clumsy with novice strokes, even as Mew felt himself swelling, heard his own bass tone moaning encouragement, praise, to his apprentice of fellatio:

"Just like that. Haaa...you're doing so well. Feels good my little Queen. Mmm...ahhh fuck...stop now...or you're going to make me come...st-stop!"-

-Omega brazenly ignoring command, grasping the alpha's muscular buttocks with both hands to lever himself, bobbing drooling, swollen lips in accelerating sequence - shallow, shallow, deep, shallow, shallow, deep - until the King was snapping hips in messy meeting. Growled, guttural, flashing ferocious desire, as his cock throbbed to oral explosion...

Gulf unbalancing sideways, eyes wide as he half swallowed, half dribbled his husband's priceless pearls.

"Haa haa haa" - free falling moments of fantastical flight, soaring and swooping scented seas of blossom. Just those two, in fate's cocoon, bound together, as night's frosty wind made moan.

And as the Earth turned on axis, the omega was under his alpha on all fours on a four-poster bed, gown and cotton sleep suit discarded, crumpled afterthoughts on a cold stone floor.