New Impression

Damir

"You should seen the look on her face! I swear to God she scared the hell of me!"

"Excuse me Damir! Are you talking about the same Tamara that we know, or someone else!"

"You will find out by yourself soon, Eren"

Eren shaked his head. He took a sip of his cigarette and dived deep into his thoughts

"What about the mission?"

"Ooh! I don't think she could escort you in unstable state!"

"Damn it! Do you suggest I also had to escort some Marlian woman!"

"There is no other choice. You must distance yourself from any suspicion Eren! just play your role perfectly. This mission is very important. All the noble families as well decision-makers are going to be there!...And"

While I was talking, I witnessed Eren's face was shocked as his mouth was wide opened, his eyesight was directed towards something behind my back!"

"Hey Eren, are you really Ignoring me!"

"I am definitely not! Just look behind you!"...

When I turned around I had a moment of disbelieve! And the same expression was drawn on my face...

Eren K

I was staring at that woman figure who stood at café door with her slim body, one foot in front of the other, surveying the surroundings with her sharp beautiful eyes, circuled by an aura of mystery and some kind of superpower. All this, in addition to her elegant clothes, made her an irresistible charming figure I have ever seen...

Deep down I knew her identity, but she had changed to the point where I was unable to recognize her. She became more attractive than before!
I felt my heart beat stronger than ever, a beautiful feeling and a serenity flooded my heart as soon as my eyes met hers sparkling ones then I got up immediately from my seat.

I only felt myself standing an inch away, from a woman who is described as feminine in every sense of the word, with her fantastic scent that permeated my breath, her silky wavy hair and her plump red lips...

"Tamara..."

"Oh good morning Eren! You are here! I didn't expect it!"

I couldn't help but hugging her tightly. I believe now Damir would suspect something!
While her body was within my hands, I could clearly hear each heartbeat. For the first time ever, I felt warmth like home, and my only wish, was to hold her forever!

I moved away from her slightly as I came back to my senses.

"I was so damn so worried about you. I am sorry I couldn't visit you "

"Eren...it's OK. I understand our situation"

"How are you feeling?"

"Well, what do you see?" She gave warm charming smile

"You lost a lot of weight"

"Haaah!"

"Hahaha...I am just kidding. You seem different a little bit, I need you to tell me everything, so come on lets have a sit and drink coffe!"

Tamara nodded her head and accepted my invitation. Once we reach Damir, I witnessed him staring at us with weird look!

 Once we reach Damir, I witnessed him staring at us with weird look!

😍 New Drawing of Tamara...I inspired her appearance from pintrest 🙊