Novalunosis

Tamara

Standing in front of the room, I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. As I gathered my energy again I opened them then knocked on the door waiting for response.
"Come in" I heard Eren saying immediately. The answer was quick, it actually surprised me! He didn't even knew who was disturbing him.

When I entered the room. I was fascinated, my eyes wide open. Kruger was setting on a chair near the large windows overlooking the sky. He was immersed completely with gazing at the sky which was calm and studded with huge numbers of sparkling stars throughout. Part of the stars were arranged in beautiful shapes I thought I was familiar with while the other ones were collected in paths and clouds. Despite the breeze was cold that night, I didn't mind. Chill run through my body as breeze caressed my hair and skin, flowing inside of me. When I saw this heavenly scene, I knew that everything in this world was created to be in state of harmony and peace...

As I moved my sight towards Kruger, I realized he was staring at me instead! His facial expression were soft and peaceful. He was deep in thoughts so that he didn't notice himself contemplating me. I swear it was the first time I had seen him like that. That moment, it seems our souls were tuned with harmonized energy that was filling the world. Lucky for me I guess...

Eren kruger

The first time I've had experienced sincere emotions since my parents passed away. I didn't see that coming!

Witnessing Tamara in front of me allowed me to hear my pondering heart clearly while my eyes were filled with delicate sweet feelings.
Tamara was wearing puff sleeves white blouse along with wrap long violet skirt. She was elegantly standing with her lace leather ankle boots.

"Very impressive...Eren!" She giggled "Are you enjoying the view?"

"It seems so" I gave her spontaneous smile and she returned mine too. Her cheeks became rosy, I sensed she was little surprised by my answer!

"come on" I called for her...

"What?" Her red lips parted slightly.

I stand up and leand my hand to hers, I gazed deeply into her deer eyes, and saw the compassion and what it means to be a real human being "Tamara...trust me".

She nodded her head and accepted my hand...at this particular moment everything was connected completely.

Slowely, I let her approach the windows to let her set on my chair. I standed close to her while my back rested on the side of the table. She turned her face toward me, her eyes were shinning ... I knew what was her feeling and it was the same as mine.
"Eren, thank you!" Tamara whispered in innocent voice  echoed in my soul.
I nodded my head toward hers then We turned to watch the paradise together!

Note: Photo is from google