Chapter 19

3rd Person Pov.

After that Atharva went to his office and Lara came home,
Today She was actually teaching Sitara defence
And this time Sitara is  learning everything fluently .

Like this Sitara learnt few moves and Now she is thinking something deeply, Lara went from there after teaching her.

After sometime Martin came to her room for asking dinner and saw her laying in the floor.

................
................

Athava came outside after bidding goodbye to his Love and called Arjun
"Fix a meeting with Sonalika and make sure Samar will not be there with her."

Arjun  replied sincerely
" Ok Boss ! As you say"
On the work No one knew about the bonding shared between these two .

All the employees think their relationship as a boss and his right hand.
No one have single idea about their personal life.
Because Atharva is not that much expressive, that's why Arjun treat him as a boss in public.

Atharva pov.

I know what I am doing is wrong, hiding my real identity from my own wife is wrong , but I don't have any options atleast not now.

Right now Sitara is unknown to the fact that I am Mafia king .
Well initially I never wanted to be the on first place,
but I had to take this position due to the circumstances of my life.
Now I can't back out from my responsibility.

After one hr

I get a call from Arjun
Arjun told me that "Atharva She is in meeting area and by her face I can tell you that she is here with the full preparation."

Listening this I started laughing very hard I told something to Arjun and smirked evilly.

Now lets the fun begin ,. This time there will be no escape from my web.

I am going to hunt you down .

On the other room

Sonalika is sitting alone and she knows that her every action must be getting noticed by the CEO and the Mafia king .

Though she never met him before but she had already listened so much about him from social media.
Only few people knew that him being Mafia king apart from business man.

She was waiting for him, Suddenly all light went of in that room ,and She felt someone standing exactly behind her.

She tried to get up from her seat and turn inorder to see that person but She felt that her shoulder is gripped by someone very strongly that it actually start hurting her.

All the confidence and attitude went in vain when she felt that aura,
She knew in that moment that if they will find out who is she ,They will kill her in that moment only.

Someone from her back replied
"Sit there only Miss?"

Sonalika replied to him "Sonalika,My name is Sonalika."

The person from behind said
"Ya .... Sonalika".

Sonalika frowned listening voice of that person,
Because this voice is not of Atharva Singh rathore.
Before she give much thought on this She felt the person living her shoulder and coming infront of her.

In Dark room only she was there alone with that person, Her shoulder is visible tensed due to the aura created by the person who has just entered in that room.

Suddenly all lights came at once and She saw there a person sitting whom She had a crush on years ago.

Her eyes went wide looking at him instead of Atharva but she acted as if everything is right.

Sonalika saw him smirking dangerously at her,
She thought in her mind
'Relax ,I need to relax ,
I dont think he will remember me ,
I should just relax because earlier he never saw me and he will not be hurdles in my plan.'

Arjun put his gun infront of table and said
"I heard that you are the girl whom my baby brother ever loved."

Sonalika replied to him "Yes "

Arjun the again asked in strict tone
"Ok So now tell me about yourself, and how you actually met my brother."

Sonalika replied to him
"I am also student at same University and and I am orphan."

Arjun then said
"Oohk !
But I was expecting more anyways Now tell me how your parents died."

Listening his question Sonalika thought for once that she got caught, Bit looking at his calm expression.

She replied while keeping her anger in check
"They died in car accident nearby orphanage only,and few people gave me to the orphanage."

Arjun got up from his seat and said
"I only want to say one thing,My brother is my life, Any harm to him will lead you the distruction.

And left from that room.

Sonalika smirked looking his back and said "How innocent, I wonder what will happen when you will get to know the truth."

Saying this she left from there, because already her planned was failed because she was actually expecting Atharva instead of Arjun.

After sometime time.

Sonalika hugged someone and said
"I am so happy to see you here finally."

The person smiled and said
"I am also glad my love.,
What happened you are actually looking sad."

Sonalika then explained everything to that person and person advised her
"I guess first you should talk to the Samar,
I guess we need to change few things in our plan before executing it."

Sonalika nodded her head and the they both sat in car and left for the office

Hey .
Lovely readers From now on I will try to give you all updates atleast once in a week.
I know you all are missing some moments of Sitara and Atharva,
But that will be in next update.
For now keep voting and commenting on my stories.
Bye lovely readers
Good night 😴