1: Head over Heels

Brooklyn, 1933
Tommo and Bucky Barnes were both 16, Steve's nearly 15. Since they met 4 years ago it has become second nature for the Barnes' to help Steve out whenever he needed. They have dragged him out of back alleys more times than he would like to admit. He became like another brother to both boys and Steve thought of them the same way. But when it came to the younger Barnes, Steve thought more of her.

He had only ever talked to Rebecca Barnes a few times when he would come over to hang out with Bucky and Tommo but she never showed any intrest in the boy. He believed that she thought that he was this pathetic kid that always needed people to protect him like he was made of porcelin. This idea would break him. She was all he could ever want in a woman. Smart, brave, beautiful and her smile. Her smile. It would light up the room.

He knew that nothing would ever happen between them though.

1. Because she didn't fancy him and probably never would.

And 2. Because Tommo definitely did not approve.

He had caught Steve looking at her fondly over the dinner table one night and he kicked him in the shin. Hard. After dinner he had taken him outside and had made it very clear that if he would ever touch his baby sister, that he would make sure himself that it would all be dealt with properly.

This made Steve back off a bit because he knew what his friend was capable of even at only 16. He wasn't scared of Tommo per se but he was just more cautious around him than usual for a while.

------------------------------

"So it's only a few days until your birthday ey Steve. You excited kid?" Tommo asked. He always called Steve kid even though he's only 1 year older. To be fair, Tommo has been the man of his house for as long as he could remember much to Bucky's disapproval. He had to be mature for his younger siblings. He felt as if he had an obligation to protect and keep Steve safe seen as he wasn't the most healthy teenager in the world.

"Yeah I'm so happy that you guys are gonna be there!" Steve beamed.

"You're gonna be 15 Steve, we wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Stevie boy's growing up! It's all happening to fast," Bucky sarcastically cried, wiping a 'tear' from his eye. Steve rolled his eyes at his friend and punched him in the arm. They were like that. So close you would think that they were all brothers.

"Oh that reminds me," Tommo smirked. "Becca's going up into your class Steve. Isn't that great!" Steve looked down blushing which didn't go unnoticed by the older boys in front of him.

"I g-guess," Steve stammered out of embarrassment. That only caused Tommo to grin even more. He laughed to himself and looked over to his left. His face dropped the second he saw the expression on his brother's face.

This boy's head over heels for my sister! Bucky said in his head, not knowing what to make of the information he just gained only from looking at Steve's face. The sound of Tommo's voice brought him back to reality.

"I'll catch you guys later. I've got a date with the single most gorgeous girl in school, Margret Jonson. Or as I call her MJ."

"No way you got her!" Bucky exclaimed staring wide-eyed at Tommo.

"What do you mean I'm a lady magnet!" Tommo yelled as he walked off.

---------------------------------

A/N
Emma Stone
as

MJ(Andrews spiderman wont feature in this book)

MJ
(Andrews spiderman wont feature in this book)

What will Tommo's and MJ's date be like?

Will it go well?