Lisa embarassed-ly glared at Chaeyoung and Jimin and looked away with a pout. Meanwhile Jungkook, loosened the fist he didn't knew he had clenched subconsciously.

"Okay okay! No more teasing! Now it's your turn to ask a question to Jungkook! Quickly! Go ahead!" Chaeyoung excitedly laughed, clapping her hands as she stared at the two awkward kids in front of her.

"Come on! I know you both are a couple and may know everything about each other but still, there might be some questions you both still had to ask one another, go on!" Chaeyoung pushed Lisa's shoulder who was still pondering which 'safe' question she should ask.

After a moment of silence, Lisa cleared her throat before sneaking a glance at Jungkook's side profile, "Uhm, since we have been talking about our life before marriage, I'll ask something related. Before our marriage, have you ever liked a girl to the extent that you wanted to marry her?" Lisa's question was indirectly directed towards Chaeyoung.

She knew before marriage, Jungkook had liked Chaeyoung. Even though he had already cleared himself in her eyes, saying that he didn't liked her now. But now that Chaeyoung is so close to her husband that they're already having a baby, Lisa's feminine urges and insecurities somehow jumped up in her heart and she decided to ask this question.

"I have liked a lot of girls, but not to the extent that I wanted to marry any of them!" Jungkook's firm anwer came shortly after she finished her question, as if he knew what was going on in her head and he instantly wanted to clear himself.

The room was filled with awkward silence as Chaeyoung and Jimin constantly roamed their eyes back and forth between Lisa and Jungkook, not letting any of their expression skip from their eyes.

"Uhm, okay then, it's Jungkook's turn now. Jungkook, go ahead and ask anything you want to! You can ask me anything about Lisa..." Chaeyoung playfully smirked looking at Lisa who widened her eyes. "You... Isn't he suppose to ask anything about you?!" Lisa objected.

"Ofcourse not! We can ask questions to anyone of us. Did I mention that we'll have to ask one by one?" Chaeyoung quivered her brows, looking at Lisa with a hard glare and deadly smile.

"Whatever..." Lisa looked away and crossed her hands over her chest, patiently waiting for Jungkook's question.

After a moment of silence, a question came that made all the other three people present in the room froze.

"Ask her why did she ask for a divorce!"

Jungkook's gaze was casually fixed on the floor, as if he was asking for a formal introduction.

But only he knew the turmoil going inside his heart.

He wanted to ask exactly where did he go wrong. Was it really necessary to bring his and Jimin's problems in between their own relationship?

If today they hadn't played this game and he haven't gotten the chance to ask a question about Lisa, he's not sure if he would have ever dared to ask her so directly. Ofcourse, according to him, his ego was most important for him.

He didn't knew if Chaeyoung and Jimin were already aware about the situation of his and Lisa's relationship, not like he cared.

On the other side, Lisa felt chills rushing down her spine as she tried to register his words completely in her mind.

The pin drop silence inside the room made Chaeyoung and Jimin a little worried as they shared a few glances of the other couples, before awkwardly clearing their throats to ease the air.

"Ahm..."

"Mr. Park?" Just as Jimin opened his mouth to say something light, a nurse peeped inside the room and called out for him. "Yes?"

"Sorry to disturb you, but there are still some paper work left, if you're free right now I can escort you till the reception." The nurse said with a smile.

"Sure, you wait here. I'll be back." After giving a light pat on Chaeyoung's head, Jimin walked out of the room.

After he left, the room again filled with silence. Lisa sneakily looked at Chaeyoung, asking for help which Chaeyoung understood and nodded her head.

"Lisa, this coffee has turned cold now, can you bring me one more please." Chaeyoung asked and Lisa immediately stood up and nodded her head, already walking out of the room.

Only Chaeyoung and Jungkook were left in the room by now.

Chaeyoung studied Jungkook's expression before deciding which weapon she should use. "Uhm, Jungkook, the question you asked just now... you don't really want her to divorce you, right?" Chaeyoung hesitantly asked.

"What I want doesn't matters, she's the one who asked for divorce and I'll give it to her." Jungkook straightforwardly replied, without any hint of remorse that made Chaeyoung suddenly fume.

"You! Why? Why would you give it to her?! Couples usually fights a lot but not everyone goes around to take a divorce so easily!" Noticing Jungkook's silence, Chaeyoung decided to hit the hammer right when the iron started melting, "Instead of readily accepting her offer, shouldn't you have punished her to not to even think about it! As a husband, you should know how to keep your wife to yourself! Besides, I don't think she really meant to divorce you! She might have just said that in anger and you took it so seriously! As if you wanted her to divorce you as soon as possible! Divorce is definitely not a solution. You should go and talk with her or-"

"Or rather... punish her?"

Chaeyoung confusedly noticed the smirk on Jungkook's lips as he suddenly interrupted her, completing the last sentence with a glint of evilness in his voice.

"Nice idea..."

•••

A guide to an author's mind-

If an author writes most of the lines in small or big paras, and specifically writes one line alone, it means they wants the readers to leave their reviews on that specific line. 😉

By the way, the fact that they decided to play 40 questions and in reality they couldn't even get to ask 4 questions makes me wants to judge myself 🤥🤡