A Crazy Ex

Wanda's POV:
I was in the kitchen making some cookie dough with my five-year-old boys when we heard the front door open.

"Honey I'm home!" I heard my girlfriend of five years, Natasha Romanoff shout from the front door.
The twins ran to the door screaming out of excitement and I heard a loud thud.

Natasha walked in with a grocery bag, Tommy on her back, and Billy latched onto her legs. I smiled sweetly at the sight and even wider when she walked up to me. She kissed my forehead,"I have the milk and chocolate chips you asked for, your highness." she joked as she smiled at me. I took the bag from her and set it down to get a clear view of my little family,"Why're you two monkeys hanging on Nat?" I asked as I ruffled Billy's hair.

"Cause mama- I mean Nat said we could!" Tommy cheered. He fixed his 'mistake' but from what I could tell, Natasha was shocked.

Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were glossed over with tears.

"Boys, why don't you play some video games while I talk to Nat?" I suggest and they jumped off her arguing about who got to be what.

I smiled at her and pulled her in for a hug. She rested her head on my shoulder. "Did I imagine that?" she whispered,"No baby, he wanted to call you mama." I chuckled and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

We stood like that until she stopped crying.

"I've done a lot of bad in my life Wands, so you really think I'm fit to be their second mom?" She asked sadly and I nodded. "You gave up the life as an assassin who earned a hell of a lot all for me Nat, now my boys want you as their mom. You were there for me just after they were born." I stated as I wiped at her cheeks. She sniffled and looked me in the eyes.

"I really want to be their mom." she laughed, making me join.

"Should we ask them then?" I asked and she nodded with a wide smile.

Just as we were about to walk to the living room, there was a loud knock coming from the door. "Honey, are you expecting anyone?" she asked. I shook my head and grabbed a knife from the counter. I hid it up my sleeve so it wouldn't scare the boys.

Nat walked up the the door and I walked into the lounge so I could protect them if need be. "Mommy look! I'm winning!" Billy cheered as his brother groaned. I sat down in between them and kept my eyes on Nat as she looked through the little hole.

She looked back at me with furrowed eyebrows and slowly opened the door.

Someone in a long coat with a hood pushed past her, instantly scaring my babies and knocking Nat over. She hit her head on the handle and got knocked unconscious, blood started dripping from her head. "Leave the room!" I ordered the kids and they ran upstairs.

"Don't you dare!" I familiar voice screamed at them but they kept running until we couldn't see them anymore. I discretely checked if all the recording lights on the security cameras were working just in case.

He removed his hood,"Vision? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked lowly. He looked at me as if I were insane,"Well darling, I'm here to see my kids." he smirked.

"Vision, the court said I had full custody. They also came to the verdict that you shouldn't be within fifty yards of them so I'm going to ask you nicely to leave the house before I get authorities involved." I told him but he pulled something from his pocket and held it tightly in his hand.

"You're not gonna like what I have in my hand right now so I suggest you let me see my kids or I'll have to use it on you, your whore and the kids."

"Fuck you!" I replied.

He shook his head chuckling and pulled the object out. I wasn't surprised he'd pull a gun out but he's unpredictable so I couldn't be sure.

He aimed it at my torso and said,"If I shoot this, no more kids for you." he explained.

"Vision, please be rational." I put my hands out hoping he'd listen.

"No, I'm sick of listening. I'm going up those stairs!" He stated as he got closer.

I felt scared as he moved towards me with the gun pointing at me.

He stopped for a second, then smirked as he brought the gun to level with my heart.

"Why take away the ability to have kids when I can take away the woman who kept me from seeing mine."

"Was your intention to kill me when you thought of this plan?" I asked knowing that I'd be able to show the police everything.

"Yes, but then I thought no, but now I want to again."

He placed the gun against my skin and gestured for me to move back against a wall.

Once I did, he moved a bit backwards to get a full look at me.

He looked at my shoulder and smirked, before I could react, he pulled the trigger and a bullet plunged into my body. I dropped the the floor as he held my right shoulder and tried to hold back tears. The knife dropped from me sleeve and he looked down at me laughing.

"You were going to kill me?"

"I don't kill people, I was going to protect my boys!"

The gunshot was probably heard outside the house so I hoped someone would help me. I heard some movement but I couldn't see past him. He held the gun up to my head, I let tears fall as I accepted my fate. He was about the pull the trigger but he got knocked over.

"That hurt more than I thought it would." Nat groaned, I laughed but instantly regret it because of the pain shooting through my body.

I noticed the gun on the floor next to me and pulled it closer so he couldn't get to it.

I watched as Nat tried to restrain him but he overpowered her.

"Where the hell is the gun!" He screamed annoyed.

He looked around as Nat attempted to stand up and noticed the knife next to me. I tried to pull it towards me but he screamed again,"Touch it and I'll kill you!".

I whimpered and pulled my hands up to cross my chest.

He grabbed it and pointed it at Nat who was now standing up.

He ran at her, knocking a few things over.

I couldn't do much because I was trying to keep myself from bleeding out. At some point during the fight, he was on top of her as she was dodging and trying to keep him from killing her. She kicked him off and looked towards me," The gun!".

I revealed it and slid it over to her. She stood up again and he tried to stab her, but she won the fight. A loud bang went off, he dropped the the floor as his blood leaked from the hole in his forehead.

Tasha dropped the gun on the couch and ran to my aid. "We'll get you to the hospital, don't worry." she said applying pressure to my wound over my hand.

"This is going to give the kids severe childhood trauma." I mumbled and she nodded.

"I just killed that man..." she whispered.

"You protected us baby." I corrected her.

She chuckled and planted a kiss on my forehead,"I'm defined asking them if I can be their other mom after this." she joked trying to lighten the mood.

"The police are coming, I texted Yel to call them after I regained conscious."

"Great." I sighed.

She looked up at the security cameras and smirked. "What is it?" I asked.

She lowered herself so she was in level with my head," Turns put those cameras came in handy for more than just our homemade sex tapes."

"Natasha Romanoff!"

_____
Hiiiii so I'm very proud to say the first few chapters of 'The Wrong Maximoff have been published! Show it some love🤷‍♀️❤️
1400 words
27/07/22