~Chapter 16~

|Jack    Micheal's|

TW: Violence, Blood and Abuse.

Just as I was about to finish my set of pull ups, my phone rang, interrupting my gym session. My annoyance grew as I scanned the lit up phone screen, but when I saw her name across the screen, all the previous frustrations disappeared quicker than it came.

By hearing the soft melodies of her voice, made my inner-self more than happy. Everything about her was almost taken straight from a fairytale. My own fairytale.

She needed me for whatever reason, and it wouldn't matter why. I would come running for her anytime. And don't get me started on what I would do for this girl either. I quickly shoved my belongings into the gym bag I had placed on to the floor, and soon made my way over to my car with hurried steps.

The speed I was driving was a bit over the speed limit but me being me, I didn't give a single fuck about it. When my eyes landed on her small frame, standing by the street looking so vulnerable by herself, I felt the need to rush over to her. To hug her. To protect her from every evil there is.

I had too.

I couldn't help but to lick my lips when my eyes wandered all over her body, her perfectly styled hair and the perfect amount of hair framing her cute face, or how her shirt was snug around her figure, letting me see where her waist is begging to be held, or how her hips is pleading to be spread.

I gathered myself as I quickly wrapped my arms around her, embracing her in a long hug. My head slightly bent down as I took a deep breath, trying to fill my lungs with as much air that's filled with her feminine scent. A scent that was so uniquely her. A dash of vanilla with a hint of a flower. Lotus to be exact.

My lips grew into a big grin, what are the chances?

Her innocence and warmth matches her scent like strawberry and chocolate matches together. No, scratch that. Like how her innocence and dark desires matches together.

By being around her, has had some permanent marks on me. Or effects if one would say that instead. For instance, the lotus flower will forever be my favorite flower. The way it symbolizes Liv and her purity is almost mesmerizing.

Can I be gentle enough to handle a flower?

My fingers found it's way over to her chin, slowly giving her enough pressure to look into my eyes. I needed to drown in her deep eyes. To get lost into her forrest green orbs.

But the sight wasn't something I ever wanted to see on her fragile face.

Her makeup was ruined, and her eyes was red and puffy. Her little button nose was pink and her emerald eyes was filled with sorrow. My eyes scanned her entire face, trying to locate what her feelings might be.

"Liv, whats wrong?" I tried my best to sound gentle as possible. But I couldn't help it. My blood was boiling inside me because I knew deep down, that someone was responsible for her pain. For her sadness. For her tears.

The look of shock and guilt on her face made me even angrier. Not on her, but on whoever hurt her. Her voice was shaky and her eyes was scanning the area below her feet, her lips were trembling ever so slightly and my heart broke.