Chapter 1

Dahyun had just gotten finished with dance practice as she had left the JYP building as she heads to the convenience store to get her favorite snack combo & pays for it & leaves the store, but then as she's heading home, she then hears soft quiet cries as she stops by the side of the building & walks over there to see a basket with a baby there, the baby's bag & a note by the cover & picks it up & starts reading it, but then starts to tear up, but then holds it all in as she picks the basket & bag while having her snacks too & heads to their apartment

Dahyun then arrives at her apartment & then unlocks the door as she puts her bag down on the sofa, puts the basket on the table & sees the baby's bag tied to the basket & then unties it as she then sits on the couch & has the baby facing her direction.

"You do look so adorable, not gonna lie," the pale woman says to the baby as she starts smiling & continues, "but if I'm gonna keep an eye on you, I'm gonna need plenty of help in this situation."

Dahyun completely thinks to herself as the baby starts to cry & she has no idea what to do, but then remembered that there is a baby bag right by her side, so she quickly unzips the bag to see 2 formula cans & 10 baby bottles as she thinks she might be hungry & then sets up the bottle & starts to warm up the bottle for 20 minutes as she tries to calm the baby down, but then once it was safe to picking it up, she then gets it out of the pot, checks to see if it's warm & then starts to feed the little girl.

As she's feeding the baby girl, Dahyun starts smiling & talks in baby as she starts cooing over her & then once she's fed, she successfully burps her as she tries to find something to put her to sleep in, but then realizes that she has a rocker for when she's babysitting her neighbor's baby & then slowly walks to her & puts her in as she then takes a shower & then once she's done, she turns the light off & goes to sleep.

Hours later, the baby starts crying again as Dahyun then gets up & rocks her to sleep as it takes up about 35 minutes to get her to sleep successfully, but before she puts her back in her rocker, she stares at her with a smile as she's starting to get baby fever.