AR_7

Morning period has ended,

Son Chaeyoung's POV

I was placing my books inside my bag when someone slammed a book in my desk.

I looked up to see who it is, revealing a penguin wearing a big smile.

I looked at the book she slammed in my desk as i raised her a brow.

"I'm done reading this book, i know you wanna read it too so" she said giving me a sweet smile. "oh thank you, you wanna swap? Im done reading the book i took too" i took the book from my bag and hand it to her.

"yeah, sure" both of us swapped and placed it inside our bags.

"do you wanna have lunch together?" she asked me and i replied with a "sure"

Both of us exited our classroom as we walk towards the gate.

"hey, isn't the Cafeteria that way?" i asked as i pointed my index finger to the opposite direction.

"oh yeah, yes it is" she nodded as we kept walking in the wrong direction. "then why are we going in that direction?"

"We're gonna eat out" she stated making me widen my eyes. "eh? Are students even allowed to eat out of school?" i asked her.

"yes of course! Why not?"

"it's not because you always eat in the cafeteria all of the students also eat their meals there" she chuckled as i awwed.

We both exited the school as she held my hand. I smiled as she squeezed it.

Ba dump!

Oh Mina, you really make me question myself.

We both walked across the pedestrian lane as we entered the café.

The strong scent of coffee and pastries danced in my nostrils as they made me feel satisfied.

"like the smell?" Mina asked. "yeah i do" i nodded as i looked around.

Mina was right. A lot of students from our school do eat their meals here.

"let's go find a seat shall we?" Mina asked as she dragged me to an empty table with two chairs.

We settled down and looked at the menu. Wow, there's a lot too order.

"hello, pretty ladies~ may i get you're orders?" a handsame and tall young man greeted us carrying a note. "hey Chan, I'll have an ived Americano and a chocolate cake please" Mina ordered as the man wrote it in his notes.

"and what about this pretty lady with you? What's your order?" he asked me. "I'll have a match latte and a strawberry Cheesecake please" i smiled as he wrote it in his note.

"okie dokie! Your order will be ready in a couple of minutes... Please wait" he bowed at us and went to the staff's room.

"you knew him?" i asked Mina as she looked at me and smiled. "yup, im a regular costumer here" she stated as she closed the menu and set it aside.

"oh, you eat with who?" i asked, i can't help but to be curious.

"oh i only eat alone" she answered as i nodded, satisfied with her answer.

"my brother works here too" she stated as i looked at her. "part time?" i asked. "yup, he only works here during weekends" she answered.

"ohh~ i thaught i was gonna meet him haha, i got a little excited" i scratched my neck as she chuckled at me.

"oh you can meet him, what do you say we come here this weekend hm?" she winked as my eyes widen in excitement.

"that sounds great Minari!" i wagged as her eyes widen in shock. "M-Minari?" she repeated as i nodded at her.

Myoui Mina's POV

"M-Minari?" my face heat up as i heard my name from her. "mhm!" she nodded excitedly while gripping my hands.

Did she just-

Did she just give me a nickname?

Son Chaeyoung?! Gave me a nickname?!?!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!

"okay Chaengieee~" i squealed as both of us laughed at our behavior.

"okay, here's your order ladies" we looked up to see Chan placing a trey in front of us. "thank you for ordering, enjoy your meal" he winked as we bow at him.

"does Chan have a girlfriend?" Chaeyoung asked me making me look at her. "eh? Why would you ask that?" i raised a brow at her.

"i just wanna ask" she shrugged as i felt curious. "it's not like you're interested in him? Or are you?" i said making her wiggle her head aggressively.

"oh okay then, his girlfriend often visit him at work" i answered her as she nodded at me. "oh speaking of the devil" i looked over to see a pretty girl with short hair wearing a simple sweater and sweatpants entering the café.

"is that his girlfriend?" she asked as i answered a "yup"

"wow, she's beautiful" she awwed. "do you know her?" she asked again.

"of course i know her, she's the author of our story" i took a bite at my chocolate cake as Chaeyoung followed her gaze at the girl.

I looked over to Author who was greeted by her boyfiend, Bang Chan.

"wow, how i wish I'll have someone someday"  she said and took a bite at her pastry.

"can i be that someone?"