AR_5

After the exam,

Myoui Mina's POV

I was tossing my bag around while our row was cleaning the whole classroom. I was so happy since i knew all the answer of the questions in the exam paper.

I tossed my bag higher this time when it landed on someone's face. Oof-

My bag fell on the floor just to see a Son Chaeyoung with her eyes closed wearing an annoyed face.

"oops, I'm sorry. I thaught you're my chair haha" i sarcastically laughed and took my bag from the floor.

"do i look like a chair to you?!" she furiously said as she walked towards me. "i dont know, maybe?"

"you're unbelievable!!! Do i look like something you can sit on?" she asked with a very angry expression.

I smirked at her question as i simply answered a "yes"

"oooohhhh~" i looked at my classmate's direction while they look at me with a teasing face. "is there something wrong?" Chaeyoung asked them raising her eyebrows.

"Mina that was so~ i dont know lewd?" Momo giggled as i widen my eyes. I just realized what i said just now OMG!!!!

"T-Thats not what i meant by that!!!!" i exclaimed as my face turned into bright pink. "huh?" i looked at Chaeyoung who was so confused at the moment.

"yiiiiieee~ Mina, Chaeyoung sitting in a tree.... K I S S I N G" they all teased as Chaeyoung's face become unreadable. "g-guys you were just lost in translation" i tried to make an excuse but the smirks in their face become more wider.

"oh Mina, if it's not true why are you so defensive? Huh?" Jeongyeon, our other classmate walked towards me and wrapped her arms in my shoulders.

"i-im not defensive! What are you talking about?! Psh" i removed her arms aggressively as i looked at Chaeyoung who's eyebrows forrowing at me.

Ba dump!

Ba dump!

Ba dump!

This is bad. "i don't like you, don't get the wrong idea! Good bye forever!!!" i screamed as i ran out of our classroom breathless.

I ran to the direction where my feet would take me as i stopped my tracks as i saw a very familiar guy in our school gate.

I walked towards him to get a better vision, and yes my guess was right.

It's non other than my brother. Myoui Kento.

And he's with a descent looking woman? Is she his girlfriend?

Son Chaeyoung's POV

I was left there confused cause Mina ran away due to my classmate's teasing.

"ooohhh~ i guess we have a new ship in class ohoho~" i looked over to see Kang Daniel who was fixing his collar.

He ranked second in our class and we talk often due to assignments and activities. Whether there is we always choose each other as partners.

But don't get the wrong idea, we don't like each other or anything.

Unlike Mina, i treat Daniel as an ally not a rival, Daniel is smart but I'm smarter.

Okay, okay, i admit it.... Im kinda selfish when it comes to my title.

"what are you talking about, Mina is like my biggest rival" i answered his statement as i dusted the windows. "oh really? Remember the saying,the more you hate the more you love?" he smirked as my face began to heat up.