AR_6

"go away! Don't look at me!.... I look so disappointing right now"

"what are you talking about?" i stood there confused as i picked her up by grabbing her arms.

"aren't you happy already?" she stood up with her head hung low and wiped the tears streaming fown her face while i dusted her uniform.

"what are you talking about?!" i exclaimed as i placed my hands in my waist.

"i didn't intend to beat your score in the exam! It's not my fault im smarter than you" i flipped my hair as she looked at me and scoffed.

"right, congrats" she sarcastically said and walked away.

"wait!" i ran to her and held her hands. "i thaught you like smart people, that's why i tried to study harder" i stated making her look at me.

"what?"

"i-i mean, I still want you to be my friend even tho we have competed over small things" i scratched my nape as i gave her a smile.

"but i have treated you as a rival this whole time" she said as she looked down. "you do?" i tilted my head as she nodded at me.

"well, we're different. I never treated you like a rival, i want you to be my ally" i smiled as i placed my index finger in her chin to make her look at me.

"I'm sorry" she cried as more of her tears streamed down her face. "ssshhhh don't cry" i immediately pulled her into an embrace as i patted her back softly.

"I'm such an awful person, i-i have been planting a huge rage on you... But all this time, you're trying to make me you're ally" she sobbed as i hugged her tighter. Silly girl.

"let's replace the word allyg into friends, haha it's kinda awkward calling it as ally" i pulled away and wiped her tears.

"okay" she sniffed as i stffled a chuckle at her.

"hey! Why are you laughing?" she wiped her snot as i giggled from her cute expressions. "nothing, you're just so cute" i giggled as i pinched her cheeks.

"I'm not!" she pouted making her even more cuter. "see?" i said as i patted her head.

"don't do that" she pouted as she removed my hands from her head.

"okay, okay. Let's go to the infirmary first, you have a wound" i said pointing at her knees as she fell at the ground earlier.

"oh, i didn't expect you to see that hehe..... It does sting a little bit" she hissed as i chuckled at her.

"okay then, what are we waiting for let's go?" i said as i lend her my hand. "okay" she gave me a smile and she gladly took it.

Ba dump!

There it goes again.

We started to walk while holding each other's hands. "uh do you want me to carry you too?" i asked her jokingly.

"yahh!!" she exclaimed as i laughed at her reaction. "im just kid-"

"it's fine for me"

Ba dump!

My heart skipped a beat as she replied those words to me, my cheeks turning bright red as i stuttered in my reply. "o-oh okay!"

I excitedly kneeled in front of her telling her to ride in my back.

I waited there for tgree seconds as i felt her arms and legs wrap around my shoulders and waist.

Ba dump!

"okay! Now run my dear ostrich!" she pointed forward as i chuckled at her childishness.

"yah! I'm not your ostrich! But your wish is my command" i smirked as i started to move my feet in a fast pace.

"wooohoooo!!!!! Faster! Faster!" she cheered as i laughed at her...

I stopped my tracks as we arrived in front of the infirmary. "okii dokii, we're here" i said as i knocked in the door.

P. S. I'm still carrying this lityle cub in my back. I don't know why. She just feel so comfortable.

The school nurse open the door for us as we came in and i placed Chaeyoung in the bed.

"do we have a serious injury here?" the nurse asked us causing the both of us to look at each other.

"uhmmm, i just got a scratch hehe" Chaeyoung chuckled as she scratched her head. And i nodded at her statement.

She showed her knee to the nurse as she laughed at how small the wound is.

"you carried her with this small wound? AHAHAHHAHA Why?" the nurse laughed and ask. Both of us looked at each other's eyes as we thought of a way out of this awkward question.

"ohh, i get it! Nevermind" she stated and started treating Chaeyoung's wound.

"okay done!" she placed a band aid on it as Chaeyoung stood up and both of us bowed at her.

"thank you nurse Cha" Me and Chaeyoung thanked her as she replied with a "no problem kiddos"

"oh to be young and inlove" the nurse said while palming her cheeks.

We walked out of the room as we both went to the classroom together. Holding hands.

"wait- is it required to hold each other's hands when going to our class?" Chaeyoung asked as she raised my hands and hers.

"yup, when you're with me! I will always hold your hand whenever we're together" i reasoned asshe tilted her head.

"why?"

"to ensure you're safety!" i said as i looked at her and smile. "because you're so clumsy" i added.

"yah! You don't know me!" she slapped my arms playfully as she chuckled at my reply.

"then let me get to know you Ms. Son"

I looked at her eyes as both of us stared at each other's souls.

Ba dump!

Ba dump!

Ba dump!

KRIIIIIIING!!!!

We were disturbed by the school bell's first ring signing that we only have thirty minutes left to go to class.

"let's head to class now, we're gonna be late" Chaeyoung gave me a warm smile as i nodded at her.

Meanwhile,

Daniel was stalking the both of them ever since the time Mina ran to Chaeyoung. He has witnessed a very sweet scene. Sweet enough to give him diabetes.

And he has a photo taken in eack scene.

Kang Daniel a.k.a the biggest MiChaeng shipper in the campus.

Hello readers! Do you like the chapter? Don't forget to vote 😉 thank you! And i love you!