𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟿.

Vote & COMMENT PLEASEE.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

I woke up on my elbows feeling my body weak and strung out

I woke up on my elbows feeling my body weak and strung out. Von wore me out we slept in the guest room we didn't even go to our bedroom. But today was my 19th birthday!

My nose smelt eggs, bacon, pancakes, french toast sticks, fruit, everything. I knew it won't even no need to try and go back to sleep I was ready for the food.

I stood up on my feet stretching then checking the time noticing it was 9:25 I had to go to my nail appointment at 11:00pm. So I needed to have stuff right before I left.

I walked into the kitchen tieing my robe around my torso. shaking my head at him acting a fool on live as he cooked for me.

"Fuck I look like! Y'all can keep that on foe nem grave. Allat tiktok shit ova dea. ain wit that rockin yo hips shit only time I'm doin nat is when im in alani g-" He stopped mid sentence seeing Alani standing watching him her arms folded.

He ran toward her "babyyyy." He caressed her torso squeezing her tightly picking her up:

"What you up in here doing." She hugged him back.

"Nun ma, Happy birthday! You know it's up from here." He smiled widely as Alani grinned with him.
"Ain't that right gang." He said picking up his phone putting her face in the camera.

"Can you stop I just woke up you in embarrassing me." She playfully mugged the phone.

"Everybody spam happy birthday inna chat or all yall some hoes!" He said then placing the phone back up.

Alani sat at the kitchen Island as Von put her food on it then placed it in front of her with a side of orange juice.

"On BD, I put my foot innis breakfast." He said as he chewed on some bacon then ended the live for they could have some me time.

"You ain't even say grace a nun." Alani said shaking her head.

"My bad ma, God is great and God is good let us thank him for our food bow our heads we'll all be fed give us Lord our daily bread Amen. And God I pray Alani have the best birthday ever and don't let me have to send somebody up there with you Amen." He said as his eyes was clothes and his hands was together and his head was bowed.

Alani clapped "Amen but that last part was not needed." She laughed.

"Mmmcht." He added some food on a plate then went around and sat next to her.

"What you wanna do today? We can do whatever you want." He said as he was determined to keep a smile on her face.

"Hmmm. I want to have a dinner at an fancy place or restaurant." She announced.

"Aight let me gone head look." Von had been knew that was the plan from when she was discussing it some months back.

"Damn they don't got nun available up here they booked up." He said as he knew he already reserved a spot.