𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟺.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

- a couple months later

I gather my stuff up so we could get ready to go to my baby shower.

I felt huge & ugly and my mood just wasn't there today. Everybody on the other hand was there at the building I just needed to arrive.

Me & Von was in one of his security cars. I just looked out the window rubbing my lips together and touching on my lashes.

"this shit all for you , why you mad ?" he said talking to me as my head stayed turned rubbing on my thigh.

"I don't even know. I do wanna find out the gender but it's just like I just." I said getting teary eyed.

he pulled me closer to him. Babying me up. Kissing my face and catching my tears.

"look we finna pull up. you don't have to be here long you can leave after. but I do won't chu to meet sum of my folks" he said.

"I won't go no where." He nodded lifting up as we pulled to the building. He got out the car helping me out as I held my stomach walking ahead.

He then opened the door for me again as I waddled in like a penguin. This shits no jokeeeee. So hard.

The whole crowd hollered as I walked inside I smiled instantly happy that so many people came & it was also so many gifts. But it was mostly people on Vons side of the family.

I walked around greeting people , some people who I've never seen.

"hey y'all." I hugged on Ivy & Tameeka. Booka & More.

It was some celebrity's there so somebody was performing it was Muni Long.

yahee I wish I had a time machineeee.

I walk towards the food fixing me a plate.

"girl I can tell by yo posture you finna go to work." Ivy said.

"bye! because I'm so hungry I'm finna pile my plate seriously." I said laughing.

"no foreal who ever cooked this did they thing they knew what they was doin." She added.

"no lie." I moved over some as I kept scooping stuff out of the silver pans.

Then making my way over to my own table that me & Von had. He was already sitting down with some food in front of him.