𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟽.

authors note - PLEASE COMMENT !! I'll love to hear feedback.

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝

Von sensed the energy change after they had left from her mothers house

Von sensed the energy change after they had left from her mothers house. He just couldn't put his finger on what exactly it was. Was it because he wasn't giving a lot of attention like he use to? Was it because when he was in his feelings he would get distant? It all left him in a frenzy. Though she tried to hide it. He knew exactly how she was acting funny because of the soultie they created amongst eachother.

They hadn't left Chicago yet they booked a flight for the next day at 3pm. So they went back to their same Air BnB they had.

Von opened his eyes his son laying on his chest and Alani no where to be found. It alarms him so he gently moves baby Dayvon off of him and lays him beside him.

He gets up cracking his neck and his body cracking for him when he began to walk. He finally had actually slept good despite this problem.

He quietly walked around then hearing sobbing and low whispering but Von couldn't make out what she was saying.

He pushed on the bathroom door to her on the phone with Shanelle crying.

She quickly hung up and tried to wipe her face but Von had already heard and seen that she was obviously upset.

She was sitting on the floor holding her knees while her phone rested on the floor beside her.

"just leave me alone right now Von." she put her head into her knees crying but her words didn't come out very clear.

"nawl, tell me what the problem is?" he asked concerned walking near her squating down to her level.

He gripped her wrist trying to pull her hands from her face, but she yanks her hand back.

His eyebrows furrowed.

Alani was stuck on what to do. She felt out of place now that she had found out Daekwon was still alive all along. She didn't know if she wanted to stay with Von or anything but she still had love for him she just didn't know what exactly to do so that's why she was on the phone with Shanelle.

Before you judge Alani on wanting to return to Daekwon imagine if you were in her shoes your high school sweetheart dies allegedly and some how you find out he isn't really gone. How do you think you'll be able to handle this situation when you already had a whole baby by another man?

Von nodded ready to walk away. "wait." she mumbled as he was ready walk out the door.

"yo ass up in here being a big ass baby what's the problem." von asked again licking over his lips.

Her mind tracing for a lie she didn't know what to say so she said. "I miss my dad."

Remembering Alani father is deceased.