𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟼.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

It took a while for Von and them to get back to the hospital but they came

Von busted the door wide open trying to see if I was ok they hearts was both beating fast Durk & Von's.

Me and Tory looked at them as if they was crazy. "Y'all got em?" Tory asked.

"Did we? They dead." Durk said.

"Dead?" I said stuck.

Von walked up near me hugging on me and kissing on me. "You ain't never gon have to worry bout that li hoe again." He said.

"What did y'all do?" I said.

They shut the door back and sat down. "We caught em at the red light on that main corner and we just started shooting like a bitch. They ain't have no chance to react or nun." Durk spoke.

Von nodded his head. "Y'all ass crazy , we needa leave the city now it's been to many murders." I said.

"I gotta get back to my son in North Carolina too so Von you needa stay here wit cho girl friend and don't get in no more shit." Tory said.

"Shid I was here but the police took me I woulda neva left." Von spoke.

"I needa get out this bitch and make some moves. You gon be straight Alani?" Durk asked me catching me off guard & making Von look at him.

"Yeah I'ma be ok." I said. Durk started grinning and then said "aight." And left.

Von scrunched his face up. "Fuck that nigga gat goin on." He said.

"Oop." Tory said.

I shrugged. "Ay Tory leave out right quick." He said.

"Alright Alani , see you later boo." She said.

Making Tory grab her keys and leave out the door and close it.

"Okay , What ? Wassup What's wrong ?" I said looking at him lick his lips as he watched Tory leave out and then bringing his attention back to me.

"You ain't neva spoke to det nigga ever." He said.

"Why you gettin mad at me he said some to me first." I said throwing my one free arm up.

He went into the bathroom slamming the door. I just was confused. I heard the water going I'm guessing he washing his hands?

He came out and came near me pulling my hospital blanket off roughly.

He got in between my legs again. Tryna mess with my pussy again.

"Wait Von you ain't even lock-" I said then feeling his tongue glide back up against it.

"Stop talkin to ." He said. He reached his arm up putting it over my mouth as he ate me out.

All I could do was move my legs around but he then got control over them making me take it.