𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟿.

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝

"So Von. Since you are a new guest. I'd like you to give me a brief summary about yourself. Doesn't matter what it is. I'd just like to know before I ask questions." The Psychiatrist said to Von.

"summary?" he chuckled.

she nodded with the pin her hand.

"ion really know what to say with that. you already know my name and shit so like. let's get straight to it." he said.

she fixed her glasses on her face. clearing her throat.

"okay so, you think that you have anger issues?" she asked.

"nah my girlfriend do. i be feeling like I be reacting in a way that I should when it come to shit." I said.

"and in what way do you react?" she asked.

"sometimes I punch on stuff or I run to drugs. or I just break anything I see near me. but always been like that since I was lil boy so I always thought it was normal." I said shrugging.

she nodded taking in what I said. "I know why. the reason you do those things is because it's a relieving feeling. when you are full of aggression you do many things. so when you've done doing all those things do you feel relieved?" she asked.

"hell yeah i do. but at the same time I be messing up the house. had to buy new dishes pilliows. some construction workers had to fix up the walls. all of that got fixed but I feel like I'm traumatizing my girlfriend in a way. cause it's like you can fix all that up but if I break her heart and all that can I fix her?" I said.

"that's a very good point Von. you don't want to be like that with her hopefully that incident was a one time thing. it's many ways though that you can get anger off of you with out taking it out on your girlfriend." she said.

"how , i did so much shit outta anger I just wont this shit outta me." I said.

"figure out what triggers you. if you know something may not go as planned or if something is going to make you mad. you should dismiss your self from the problem before you do get angry." she said.

"dismiss myself how?" I asked.

"well like dismiss yourself by walking out and getting a quick breather or taking a small walk away from anything like a object before you hit it or break it. just try figuring out what can trigger you." she told me.

"but this may sound childish but count to 10 and take big deep breaths. it does help. it really does." she told me.

I glanced down at my knuckles still seeing them bruised up.

"I appreciate you Fasho. I thought this shit was normal. like for people to wanna hit and break shit when they mad on some goofy shit." I said licking my lips leaned back in the chair.