𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟺.

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝

Me and Alani sat at the seats as we waited for the gate door to open up

Me and Alani sat at the seats as we waited for the gate door to open up. I saw a lot of fans and they was much more respectful so that made me feel good.

"Gate 22 Now Boarding." I heard them say making everyone stand up grabbing their belongings.

Me and Alani was first making them scan our stuff and we walk thru the li hall and then we get on the plane to find our seats.

"You ready?" I smiled at Alani as I can tell she was scared from how she looked out the small window once we sat down.

"I don't know Von." She said looking sad.

"Just chill the flight not that long they letting us leave early too. Just relax." I said.

"Okay." She said laying on my shoulder.

Everybody boarded the flight making them close the door and giving us a speech on how to buckle ourselves but me and Alani already did that.

I kissed her forehead as I felt her heart beating fast from how she was under me.

I couldn't believe this was happening for the both of us. Soon as we touched down we was gone change outfits take some pictures and show out.

This was gonna be the first time I was gonna post her too. Get up under everybody skin. Just cause I know plenty hoes want me and niggas want her and to show her off was gon make em even more sick since a lot of people think I'm single.

I don't like people knowing my business but if this what it take to call some em off ill do that.

I laid on the cushion that was around my neck since Alani was now laying on my lap leaving us waiting to take flight to Atlanta Georgia.

__

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗