𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟸.

- authors note : yall ain't gimmie my 20 votes but since I love y'all ima be generous & plus the holidays coming up but that don't mean I'm not mad tho ! 😂 .

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝

We stood at Alani's fathers gravesite

We stood at Alani's fathers gravesite. She cried. This was her first time leaving Chicago meaning she was gonna be leaving him too.

She sniffled as I just stood back and watched her have time with him. She leaned on his tombstone as if It was him hugging on it crying.

I remember when my daddy died I couldn't even go to sleep. But I know it hit much harder for females cause that's what females need a father. Without that they grow up making bad choices if they momma don't raise them strictly.

I walked near her rubbing her back some. "It's aight we ain't leaving for good for good. We gone come back from time to time." I said.

"Still it's still upsetting. I wish my mom just turned him into ashes. So I could just bring him everywhere with me." She said crying much more.

I just rubbed her back as she continued to sob. She stood up wiping her eyes then placing the flower into the ground in front of his tombstone. Also a small ballon that you could stick into the ground as well.

She began to walk near me after I had backed away. Looking back at the grave saying. "I love you daddy. I wish it didn't have to be like this." She said.

I walked near her hugging her and she just laid her head into my chest. While I rested my chin on the top her head. Comforting her & her feelings.

She took a deep breath and we hugged for a while. She lifted up going for a kiss and I kissed her back. I wiped the late tear that came down. "You gone be ok lani just believe me. It's so much more to this world than Chicago." I said.

"I- I know I'm just not use to new beginnings." She said.

"Ain gon lie I was scared to especially when I had to do performances and some photo shoots. But it's no need to be. It's cool to have a fresh start." I said.

"I guess so." She said shrugging. I rubbed her back some more. "You ready leave?" I asked. "Yes." She said.

I put my arm around her shoulder and we walked back to my Dodge Challenger.

Once we got into the car she calmed down. I can tell she started to get prepared for whatever was coming our way.

I pulled off going to my now old house grabbing nothing but my charger and nothing else. I sold the house leaving us with some money to get us prepared for our new home.

Our flight was tonight at 9:00. But it was now 4. So we had time to ride around and do something else in Chicago.

As I drove we rolled past her momma house seeing her smiling at a man and then a girl that looked about Alani's age standing beside him on her phone.