𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

After I got away from Von that day of DaeKwon's funeral

After I got away from Von that day of DaeKwon's funeral. I decided to do a back ground check on him. To see what kind of person he really is. I was just up in the middle of the night on my MacBook Pro doodling.

I knew his last name and I knew his first name but not that much about him. So I searched him up & he is a rapper? Wow I ain't never known and I listened to his music quite a few times not even realizing.

I scrolled farther down seeing something about him being charged. I clicked on it and this thing popped up saying something about this woman named Miracle Behaven found dead in her car.

I thought it was a lie until I typed his name up and her name. Until I clicked on one reading it.

My eyes got wider and wider as I read the article

My eyes got wider and wider as I read the article. She was very pretty. It was her birthday as well this man has no sympathy.

The woman made arts and crafts for a living and she selled them. What could she have possibly been doing messing around with Von?

I soon got a text that startled almost to death seeing it was Von.

Speaking of the devil.

Von 😒 .

You up?

Naw I'm just about to go to sleep now.

you a damn lie I just seen you walk pass yo window.

__

I look at my window fastly not realizing I still had them open.

Von 😒 .

Ok cause why is you sitting outside my house Von?

Lemme in you stay on some fuck shit.