Bonus Chapter 2: Couple's Nap

It was seven in the morning on a Saturday and Drew had been up all night. His dad had to go on a business trip so he spent as much time he could talking with him. And he couldn't sleep now. He needed to make the kids breakfast.

He soundlessly slipped out of his room, careful not to disturb his still sleeping siblings, and went downstairs to cook. Jake was coming over in the afternoon so he couldn't sleep then either, even though his body was begging him to rest. He instead pulled out a pan to cook eggs on, and got some coffee from his Keurig. He felt a little better, but not really. His bones were aching and he was constantly yawning. Perhaps staying up wasn't a good idea.

He finished breakfast and woke his younger siblings, who went downstairs eagerly to eat. "Bubba, you look tired." Lilac said worriedly. "Do I?" Drew laughed nervously. "Mhm." Aaron muttered. Drew looked at him in surprise. He must be worried. He always signs it, he rarely speaks. Drew thought. He didn't want them to worry about him, it was just a little sleepiness. He would just rest early tonight and sleep in tomorrow. It sounded completely harmless. It wasn't, it just sounded like it was. He was just a little tired. It wouldn't stop him from seeing Jake.

Drew refused to cancel, after all Jake was going to Drew's house. But he had drifted off more times than he could count, and anytime he did, he'd snap himself awake. Once when he awoke, Aaron had a blanket to tuck him in with, but left it to the side seeing Drew awake.

He needed to see Jake so bad. Drew wanted nothing more than to feel his touch. That was the thought kept him awake until noon, when Jake arrived.

Jake was greeted with a kiss from Drew at the door and he held Drew for a while before letting go. "Hey Babe, you don't look so good. Are you okay?" Drew nodded and kissed Jake's cheek. "I'm fine, Darling. Just tired." He murmured.

Drew had been so lovesick recently. Derek had teasingly noted Drew was looking through Jake's Instagram for hours at a time.

"Aww!" Derek had said. "You're so in love! It's adorable." Drew's face had gone red. The teasing was constant from all his siblings. Even Aaron, who was usually so sugary sweet. Although, Aaron's teasing was much lighter than Lilac and Derek's.

Jake and Drew sat on the couch, just enjoying being in each other's company. They shared small pecks and occasionally one of them would hold the other's hand. They were both happy and satisfied in each other's arms.  Drew was yawning constantly though, the sleepless night catching up to him again. He pretends to not notice, but he can hardly keep his eyes open. Jake is so warm and he's tired and comfy. Drew gets up and smiles. "Wanna go back to my room?"

Jake is very concerned about Drew. It's obvious he's not slept, and Jake is eyeing him cautiously, trying not to show his worry. Drew is focused on his switch and he looks beautiful, but Jake knows how his boyfriend is feeling. He's worn out from talking with David all night. Jake sighs and just watches his boyfriend stretch and yawn for the hundredth time. For a couple seconds, Drew closes his eyes. Then he snaps awake and looks around, smiling at Jake as if he hadn't just passed out.

Jake nearly groaned. Enough was enough! He grabbed Drew's hand and pulled him over to his bed. Jake turns the light off and lays next to Drew before pulling Drew onto his chest. Drew was now laying with his head, pillowed by Jake's chest, and he cuddled closer.

"You're exhausted, Babe. What did you do last night?" Jake whispered. "I was talking to Dad. I didn't think I'd be this tired." Jake kissed Drew's hair and murmured, "Never mind that. Just rest now." It truly didn't take long before Drew was out cold.

Jake was rubbing Drew's back as he slept, giving him some kisses on his head as well. But soon, Jake was beginning to grow drowsy as well. He could feel the warmth radiating off of Drew and he decided to close his eyes as well. Just for a little while.

Derek had came home after a night of staying at his fiance's. He opened the door to find Aaron reading a book on the couch, smiling happily as he read. "Hey, Aaron. Where's Drew?"

Jake's here. They're in his bedroom. Aaron replied. Derek was calm for a second, then he panicked. They better have that door opened! Derek thought. He approved, and he liked Jake, but Drew was so fragile when it came to love. It made Derek on edge just watching him. Especially after Zoey broke Drew's heart.

Derek peeked inside the room, the door slightly cracked, to find his brother safely snuggled in Jake's arms. Jake had his arms protectively around Drew, who slept comfortably.

The sight made Derek's face soften. Perhaps he didn't have to worry after all. Drew seemed safe with Jake. Take good care of him for me, Jake. Derek thought before walking away from Drew's room and going downstairs to talk with his other siblings.

A/N So, I plan on making two more bonus Chapters. Any ideas (No Smut)?