vision

Will you tolerate

the strangeness

inside of me?

The quirks of

my soul?

*Two years ago, a month before Natsu left.*

''Were losing..'' Lucy wispered while blood whas rolling down her forehead. Natsu whas a few feet before them killing soldiers, well, it wasn't Natsu anymore.

Tears endlessly rolled down Lucy's cheeks, she looked around her. She whas all alone in this battlefield. A black soldier came running over to her with a sword in his hand.

Lucy breathed heavily, closed her eyes and put her head up. She smiled sad.

''Goodbye world.'' She said and spread her amrs. She could feel someone puching her aside and a scream. When she opened her eyes again she saw Natsu standing before her. His eyes were blood red and his teeth really shar[. But he looked normal. The black soldier whas laying on the ground in a puddle of blood around him.

Natsu fell on his knees while tears were slowly rolling down his knees. Lucy hurried to him and helped him sat up.

''Lucy i have not long anymore..'' He wispered while he growned in pain. Lucy shook her head.

''Don't say that! We'll find a cure!'' She said with shaking voice. Natsu grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. The look in his eyes whas a mix of worrie, terror and insanity.

''Theire is no time.'' He said and fell on his side coughing blood.''

''Natsu!'' Lucy screamed and helped him lay on his back.

''Lucy you have to kill me!'' He said and gave her a pocket knife. Lucy's eyes widened in shock.

''ARE YOU CRAZY!'' She screamed so hard a few soldiers of the council looked worried at her.

''Lucy! Quick! Before i go insane and become a monster!'' Natsu said with tears in his eyes. Lucy shook her head.

''LUCY! I don't want to hurt anyone anymore! I don't want to become E.N.D! Just do it!''

''I ca-''

''Pleace Luce, pleace!'' Natsu bagged and grabbed her shirt. Lucy looked with big shocked eyes at Natsu going insane.

''KILL ME!'' And then Natsu's eyes cleared, as if he breathed his last breath of sanity, he lowered his voice and wispered: ''Pleace Luce, pleace.''

With her heart breaking into a million pieces, Lucy stuck the knife in his ribcage.

''Oi Carla!'' Wendy said and gently shook Carla. Carla looked at Wendy with an worried expression on her face.

''Is something wrong? Did you have a vision?" She asked. Carla nodded slowly.

''Yes..'' She wispered and looked terryfied at Lucy and Natsu.

-

I'll leave this here for the time being.

(it whas a vision of Carla that Natsu died btw..)

Sorry it's so short :)