Chapter 225: Fate

Zandria Yuuki Pov:

🔆A week later🔆

Weeks have passed since our engagement party took place here in Korea.

I looked at the diamond ring on my finger.

I smiled out of pleasure.

'We're officially engaged '

This coming week we will be returning to the philippines for his graduation. After his graduation our wedding will take place immediately as his grandfather wanted.

I was a little bit scared but the pleasure was more dominant in my feeling.

I don't know what exactly happened between Shinyuu and ICE. All I know is that Shinyuu cheated on him. That's maybe the reason why ICE's treatment of me suddenly changed in an instant.

He's now nice to me.. Well, not totally nice but I just felt that something was different in his treatment of me.

I don't have any chance to talk to Shinyuu because ICE always forbids me. It's maybe because he hated her so much?

I don't know what her deep reason is, why she gave up ICE immediately!

If I were her! I will never give him up!
If I were her! I will never betrayed him!

Really? She already has a bf? She loves someone else?  But she still used ICE? For what? For money?

No! I don't believe she can do that, that's not how I met her!

'But Don't worry ICE, I'm now here. Since you're my soon to be husband. I will do my best to win your heart'

I know it won't be easy but I will do everything to make you happy again. She will no longer be the cause of your smiles but me.

I sat on the bed next to him and gently stroked his hair. He is sleeping deeply here in the bed.

Yes. We are in the same condo as ordered by his grandfather since I don't have any relatives here in Korea. But we have own room. I don't want to be in the mansion because he's not there so his grandfather just keeps us here. Though we have one condo to stay in but as what I said our room is still separate.

In fact, it was the first time I entered his room, because his room is always locked so I feel like I'm the only one here. But today, it's my lucky day maybe because the door just happened to be open and then I found out that he was sleeping so I sat down beside him.

He's really so perfect!

"I wonder why it's so easy for Shinyuu to let you go" I whispered while gentle stroking his hair.

I looked again at the diamond ring on my finger.

'Until now, I can't still believe that you're really my soon to be husband'

I closed my eyes when there was sadness that passed through my heart when I remembered Shinyuu.

'But why would I be sad if she did the wrong thing?
She gave him up already! She betrayed him right?'

I looked at ICE perfect face again and carefully touched his cheek so he wouldn't wake up.

"If she really just cheated on you, she doesn't deserve your love then." I whispered.

I caressed his cheek until my palm reached his nose.

I felt so happy to see him smile a little at what I did.

My heart skipped a bit.

I held my breath as he suddenly grabbed my palm while there was a smile on his lips.