Chapter 203: In the name of Love

Prince Ashler Kei Pov:

I can't still believe everything!

I'm so happy!  No one can say how happy I am today!

She's already my girlfriend for real??!!!

Yeh I admit. I went to their place last month. It's just a secret visit hehe.

I just want everything to be in order before her birthday comes.

So when Shayne was still hesitant about our relationship because she was so scared of her family. I had the courage to face her parents so that she would have nothing to fear.

I' admit I was scared of her dad at first. Because I know that he's very strict especially when it comes to Shayne.

Yeh yeh! I already know the feeling of being scared.

The fear that her family might not accept me for her.
And the fear that I might lose her.

But I had hope because of her very kind mother and sister.

🔆 FLASHBACK 🔆

"Sir. I think we're already here in Marikit Province? But how can we find her house?"

I turned to Casfin, one of my eyebrows raised when I saw that he was now pouting.

'Tsk! Di bagay. Mas bagay sa baby ko'

"Why don't you go out first to ask?"

Mas lalo itong napanguso bago lumabas nang kotse.

Bahagya kong ibinaba ang window para lumanghap ng sariwang hangin and also para makita tanawin sa labas.

"Wahh!!! May artista! Ang gwapo sobra!"
"AHHHH!!!!"
"Ahh! Sino Yan?!!"

I immediately close the window of the car.

"Ayst! It's ok Ashler" I whispered.

Mayamaya lang nang nakabusangot na si Casfin na bumalik at muling nag drive.

🔆 TIME SKIPPED 🔆

Napalunok ako ng tumigil na ang sasakyan tsaka bumaba ito nang sasakyan para pagbuksan ako.

"We're already here sir" Nakangiting usap nito.

I wore a mask, hat and also black shades. Nagsuot narin ako ng hoodie.

I noticed that there were only a few people but they immediately turned to me so I hide with my hoodie immediately.

Nag tanong muna si Casfin di kalayuan kung saan ang exact location of Shayne's house.

"Over there daw sir" Turo ni Casfin sa direksyon.

C Casfin na nagdala nang mga pasalubong.

It's just groceries & fruits baka mahambalos kasi ako ni Shayne kapag nasubrahan.

We went through a few houses. We had to walk because we could no longer take the car. But it's ok, I love walking.

"We need to walk straight forward sir" Usap ni Casfin na nagpatango saakin.

I was amazed when we passed a farm of bitter gourd.

Woah! My favorite vegetable!

Nag eenjoy ako sa pagmamasid sa paligid. Kinuha ko pa cp ko para makunan nang litrato ang farm ng mga Ampalaya.

"I think that's her house sir "

Napalingon na ako sa direksyon.

My heart skipped a bit.

Part 2 of Book 2 (WTCHMTSG): When The Campus Hearthrobs Fall In love with the siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें