=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟙𝟞⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

━━━━━ "So hot!" [Name] exclaimed sitting on a random bench

Today was an almost ordinary weekend, except that Shousuke accompanied her. It was strange to think that he, of all people, had found her in the middle of town, and he was dying to think why fate always brought them together out of nowhere.

Shousuke was just listening to her complaints sitting next to her, not too close or too far away, just a fair distance away so it wouldn't be awkward I guess.

Today was a perfect day for anyone looking to burn themselves alive, it was very hot and a lot of people were busy going to the beach or whatever. At least it was a better idea than having ice cream to avoid the heat.

"It feels like the ice cream is baking in my mouth." [Name] spoke once more taking one last bite of ice cream.

Tossing the toothpick into a nearby garbage can, she realized she saw a group of familiar people walking along the sidewalk. [Name] didn't know if she was happy or sad that her few friends had so many people around her.

"[Name]-Chan!" Najimi spoke up being the first to notice the girl standing still.

"Oh hey! The girl in the cat pajamas from that day!" Rumiko screamed immediately throwing herself on top of her.

To [Name's] sadness, the blonde was so quick that she couldn't even dodge the hug. It was suffocating, having her body pressed with two melons was the worst thing she could feel. Don't get me wrong, but I think [Name] might want to throw up right now.

"That's not fair, I want to hug [Name] too!" Najimi yelled annoyed at never being able to hug the youngest.

Shouko soon intervened Najimi to hug [Name] as she knew exactly that she didn't like physical affection.

"Thank you Shouko, you are an angel." whimpered [Name] approaching Shousuke in an attempt not to be hugged.

"Hey [Name], since you two are here doing nothing, do you want to go to the beach with us?" Najimi yelled, realizing that they were all in swimsuits now.

"You don't have to swim if you want to." Hitohito spoke trying to convince the two teenagers to go with them. "And I'll buy you as many ice creams as you want [Name]."

The girl soon perked up at the statement, turning to the boy beside her, [Name] shook hands and begged them to go to the beach.

Shousuke looked at her, he couldn't help but notice a burning sensation on her face. It was unusual, but he was glad his cheeks hadn't suddenly turned so red. So he just nodded with no choice, leaving [Name] with a smile on his face, which he sincerely wanted him to smile more often.

🍭

It was a relaxing day, most of the time Hitohito bought ice cream for [Name], but other than that, she and Shousuke spent time together under an umbrella.

The two always enjoyed moments like this, and today was no different. They became more distant from the other teenagers, as they knew how to interact as much as they did, so it was good to just enjoy each other's presence.

On the way home, they were all rambling about how amazing the day had been – and maybe Hitohito whining about having spent all his money – while [Name] and Shousuke walked away from the main group in silence.

A meow caught [Name's] attention, causing her to feel something furry brush against her leg. Looking down at the floor, she came across an incredibly white cat whose gaze was neutral, which reminded her a bit of Shousuke to be exact.

"It's lost?" [Name] said, bending down to pet the cat, which she gladly accepted.

Shousuke bent down and also petted the cat. And [Name] accidentally placed her hand on top of his, and then quickly pulled it away when he realized he had touched someone.

The boy watched [Name] pick up the cat and quickly stand up, leaving him staring at his own hand feeling something strange bubbling in his stomach at the touch.

"Hey Hito-Chan! Can we take him home?" [Name] asked making the group stop to look at the cat in his arms.

"You know you have to ask Mom [Name]." Hitohito replied, causing his sister's expression to change to a happy one.

"She definitely will, I'm the favorite."

While [Name] mocks her brother, Shouko approaches, the same interested in the feline in her arms wanting to caress him. Running her hand over the cat's head, Shouko admired him closely, seeing how cute he was.

"W-what's his h-name?" Shouko's voice came out slow and broken, making [Name]'s ears prickle to hear your sweet voice.

"Shouko." [Name] quickly responded with a burning face, soon realizing his mistake and getting nervous. "II mean Felix! Yes, Felix."

A little taken aback by the sudden outburst, Shouko gave a slight laugh when her friend suddenly got nervous.

"It's a good name."

[Name] seemed to be at peace with the movement, delirious again and wondering if he was in heaven yet. Hearing Shouko's voice was always a blessing and she was sure she would never stop having fun.

Beside her was Shousuke, just watching everything, a little nervous wondering if [Name] is in love with his sister or something.

🍨 ...𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 / 𝟷𝟽

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 / 𝟷𝟽