=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟘𝟝⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

❥ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝༉‧₊

❥ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝༉‧₊

⁞ '✎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄, she was eating something while watching television, she was bored since there was nothing to do but have to talk to Najimi - who by the way was already at her house, sitting at her desk and talking to a Mrs. Tadano.

"So, [Name]-Chan, how's your allergy?" Najimi asked with her mouth full as she looked at [Name].

"She's bending down, thanks for asking." [Name] responded emotionlessly as usual. "By the way, how was the party at Komi's house?"

"Oh! It was quite─!" Najimi would start talking more was interrupted by Tadano opening the bedroom door while yawning.

"Hey Nii-Chan, you've slept a lot it's almost noon."

"Shut up..." Tadano replied still sleepy, he opened the fridge taking something out, but stopped after he noticed something different - something like Najimi. "Wait but what the hell are you doing here?"

"Huh?"

[ ⋆。˚  ❀ ]™ 🍃

[Name] was sitting on her bedroom floor while playing a card game with Najimi, apparently Tadano and Najimi were inviting their friends to go to the shrine.

"C-Couldn't we call Komi-San one more time?" Tadano spoke suddenly making the two girls playing cards look at him.

"Hmmmm?"

"I-It's not what you guys are thinking! E-Everyone is waiting for Komi-San to come along, isn't it? And if Yamai-Chan comes back from Hawaii she'll know you lied...!!"

"I never told you not to call her." Najimi replied, Tadano seemed to have calmed down he picked up the phone and dialed her number, only to give up calling immediately.

"Call her soon!!" Najimi yelled while [Name] just corrects nodding.

[⋆。˚ ❀] ™ 🍃

"Someone is calling." [Name] spoke picking up the phone. "Oh, it's a Komi-San."

Najimi quickly took the phone from [Name]'s hands and answered the call: "Hello, hello! Sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for getting back in touch! Ah, you were in a tunnel! Got it! We're going to make our first visit to the shrine! .. "

Ignoring what Najimi was saying, [Name] watched his brother who seemed to be getting redder and redder.

"Why are you embarrassed?" [Name] asked laughing a bit as she poked his cheek-of course she was playing with some random stick, come on she doesn't like physical contact!

"OK see you there!"

[⋆。˚ ❀] ™ 🍃

[Name] As always, she spent the day at home while helping his mother with some chores.

❥ · 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆..⸙.ં⸼

↬ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫? ^^ 💖

↬ 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰~

[𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬!!] ⋆。˚ ❁