=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟘𝟙⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

⁞ '✎ "𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐈-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍, 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌?" A girl spoke lying face down on her bed

"Eh?" The boy grunted pulling his attention away from the notebook. "I won't take it, I'm busy doing my summer homework. And by the way Mom already told you not to eat so much candy."

"Nii-Chan you are so normal." She muttered, ignoring the boy's statement.

"AYO!!" With the door being almost smashed, the loud voice scared the two teenagers inside the room. "So how are you?!"

"What do you want now Najimi?" The boy spoke trying to recover from the scare.

"What are you talking about Tadano-Kun?! I'm practically family!"

"Hey Najimi how long." The girl who had gotten out of bed was now facing the intruder in her room.

"[Name]-Chan, it's been a while!" Najimi spoke excitedly, literally throwing himself on the girl he failed because she dodged.

"I was just going to get ice cream." [Name] spoke seeing Najimi fall face down on the floor, soon after leaving the room.

Standing up happily, Najimi wiped some dirt off his clothes and took the phone out of his pocket, seeming to dial some number, he put the phone to his ear waiting for a certain person to answer.

The person answered and remained like that for a moment until the person finally said: "H-Hello..."

"Komi-San?! Tadano-Kun is in trouble, come quickly!!" Najimi suddenly yelled startling Tadano again. "Oh, and bring your summer homework!!"

"Hey wait what are yo─ " Unsuccessful to continue his sentence Tadano was interrupted by the 'beep' of the cell, indicating that Najimi had already hung up.

"Don't worry Tadano-Kun, it was nothing!" Najimi exclaimed making the boy more nervous.

"Hey, who were you talkin─ ! Oh." [Name] appeared at the door with a jar of ice cream, she ended up noticing that the situation in the room seemed tense and decided not to interfere and decided to spend the afternoon watching television.

[ ⋆。˚  ❀ ]™ 🍃

"UAAAAAAH! I DON'T WANT THEM TO END TOO! I WILL NEVER FINISH MY HOMEWORK!"

The noise startled [Name] who was quietly in the room, she had noticed that two more people entered the house and went to her room without even noticing the girl sitting in the room. Which was normal for her as it never attracted attention.

She just assumed it was Najimi complaining about life again and went back to watching television.

❥ · 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆..⸙.ં⸼

↬ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫? ^^ 💖

↬ 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

[𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬!!] ⋆。˚ ❁