=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟘𝟛⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

⁞ '✎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, the same was at the festival at Komi's request, to which it was completely packed almost impossible to move on the street

⁞ '✎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, the same was at the festival at Komi's request, to which it was completely packed almost impossible to move on the street. [Name] She wouldn't refuse the request as the brunette seemed happy to be herself having finally managed to invite someone.

Ignoring everything [Name] walked through the crowd trying as hard as possible to avoid touching or touching anyone, successfully managing to look at the store in front of her, it was a kind of cafe maid or something.

She walked to enter, but soon felt a shiver when another person started to leave at the same time as her causing them to brutally lean against each other.

Silence.

[Name] touched the part of the arm that had just made contact and looked at the person who made it, turning around she could only see a guy with dark purple hair walking out of the festival.

'What a weird guy.' She thought trying to forget that someone else touched her.

"Welcome back─ !" Her voice stopped speaking when she realized she knew [Name], getting nervous immediately.

"Nii-Chan, why are you dressed like that?" She asked looking at her brother in front of her, he was wearing a female wig and one of the maid's clothes.

"Hold on! It's not what you think─ !"

"Yes mom, I think Hito-Chan couldn't resist." [Name] whispered into the phone, as the dust on her brother's cheeks turned redder and redder.

[ ⋆。˚  ❀ ]™ 🍃

"Can I have a piece of one of these chocolate cakes?" the girl asked pointing at the menu with some kind of glint in her monotone eyes.

"Yes [Name], you can, but don't overdo it." Tadano responded by scolding the younger.

"Have you seen Komi-San?" [Name] asked taking her brother's attention away forcing him to face her.

"She's been trying to service customers, but she seems to be having a bit of trouble trying to talk." He pointed to the other side of the store, where they could see Komi bringing a tray to the customer as she shivered.

[ ⋆。˚  ❀ ]™ 🍃

[Name] tried to distract herself while waiting for her order, she was saving one of the countless photos she had taken of Tadano - and of course changing her wallpaper for one of them - without noticing the time passing she saw a plate arrive at her table, with a beautiful cake with chocolate icing on it.

Looking at the owner of the hand she saw none other than Komi, she looked a little embarrassed grabbing her skirt and looking down. Sighing [Name] smiled and took the spoon saying, "Great job Komi-Chan, keep it up!"

Komi looked surprised and stared at the young woman in front of her, she could only see her simple sincere smile, watching the movements of [Name] she took the spoon and took a piece of cake putting it in her mouth, the dark-haired girl gave a slight smile and slightly opened her mouth.

"H-Have a n-nice meal... [Name]-Chan..."

[Name] choked on the piece of cake stuck in his throat, making Komi despair.

❥ · 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆..⸙.ં⸼

↬ 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫. 𝐒𝐨, 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚! 💞

 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚! 💞

↬ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 :)

↬ 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 [𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖? 🏃‍♂️

[𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬!!] ⋆。˚ ❁