=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟙𝟘⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

⁞ '✎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

⁞ '✎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘. Until the bell rang indicating lunch time, everyone formed groups and started eating and talking.

The girl had gone to the roof because it was ventilated, nobody can resist having lunch outside, right? She was getting ready, eager to eat like her mother. I won't say this out loud, but she was expecting some chocolate for dessert.

[Name] noticed something, not something, it felt like she was forgetting something important, something she had forgotten to do that day.

Her thoughts were brushed aside as she remembered the boy who didn't care about anything. Leaving there quickly she went back to the classroom, had she really forgotten that he existed? I think lunchtime makes us change a little bit.

She walked in and saw that he was still there, apparently some people were asking to have lunch with him, which he just ignored.

She got up—food in hand—and left the room quietly, leaving everyone disappointed that they couldn't have lunch with him. Until a certain person came to him.

"Hey Komi-Kun, want to have lunch with me?" [Name] asked following the boy who kept walking.

Of course he didn't respond, but it's not like the girl understood that he was rejecting her. But he didn't want to complain either, maybe the reason this girl is always following him is because she's lonely? He never saw her talking to anyone else in the class or anyone else at school, but sometimes he wanted to be alone, just for a day.

...

"Did your mother cook for you?" [Name] spoke as he finished his food. She had followed Shousuke to an empty bench that was isolated from people.

She turned to look at him, saw him continue to eat without any interest. She [Name] she went back to her empty bowl not knowing how to talk to him without needing him to talk, she could just ramble on about random things until lunchtime was over, but she was already very tired of it.

She rummaged in her pocket pulling out a box of pocky she'd smuggled in, luckily her mom didn't hide the chocolates very well. Placing one in her mouth, she began to eat them one by one, just enjoying the sweet, crunchy taste in her mouth.

"Hey Komi-Kun, want one?" She said putting the box in front of him.

It wasn't like she shared much, he was an exception, who doesn't want some chocolate, isn't he. She saw that he didn't even move to get a chocolate.

"Come on Komi-Kun, it won't hurt." She spoke standing up in front of him.

He turned her face.

Sighing, she took a chocolate from the box and brought it to him. "Say, aaah~"

She thought she heard some sort of groan of surprise from him, or was it just her imagination. The boy didn't know or even less reacted in this kind of situation, he wasn't obliged, was he? On second thought, if he did that, maybe she would finally leave him alone. Dammit, why the hell doesn't time pass?

Reluctantly, he would actually open his mouth if it weren't for the fact that she shoved the chocolate into her mouth.

"Ne Komi-Kun, it took too long."

[ ⋆。˚  ❀ ]™ 🍃

"Hey Shousuke-Chan, how was school today?" The mother asked when she saw her son enter the house.

↫「 💬 He was in the mood for chocolate. 」

❥ · 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆..⸙.ં⸼

↬ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫? ^^ 💖

[𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬!!] ⋆。˚ ❁