=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟙𝟝⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

━━━━━ "So over the weekend there will be an activity, I need pairs

━━━━━ "So over the weekend there will be an activity, I need pairs." The teacher spoke as she sat in the chair. "Have you guys decided who to do this with?"

"KOMI-KUN!!" All the students screamed simultaneously scaring the teacher.

↫「  Shousuke finds this tedious. 」

🍭

"As everyone wants the same person, let's draw who will pair with Komi-Kun." The teacher spoke as she placed a box with papers inside.

Shaking the box, the teacher prepared to remove the paper, leaving the entire class tense as they wanted to know who would have the boy with a neutral expression.

Finally, taking the paper out, the woman opened it and read the name inside: "Tadano [Name]".

Her ears perked up at the sound of her own name, the girl who wasn't even paying attention realized that she had been called to something she didn't even know.

"Now that it's been decided that Ms. Tadano will be paired with Komi-Kun, the rest of you will be paired up for the job of..."

🍭

"So, can we do this at your place?" [Name] asked on the way out of school, walking alongside Shousuke as usual.

He nodded his head saying yes. Shousuke wouldn't go along with that easily, not least because it was always a nuisance to have someone else in his house, so maybe he'd make an exception. BECAUSE OF SCHOOL WORK, not because it was [Name], definitely not.

And, as usual, Shousuke kept hearing the girl's voice, even though he knew he would never answer or care in any way. But over time he just learned to get used to his new social life if we may say so.

"Hey, have you ever been in love before?" Suddenly [Name] asked snapping him out of his thoughts.

"No." Shousuke replied.

"How lucky for you..." She stopped talking when she noticed something different. He just spoke, is that possible? "You can talk. I thought you were voiceless or something."

Shousuke stopped walking and looked at her, and also realized that he had spoken ─ thinking about it, it was the first time she had heard her voice.

"But now that you say that, how about using your voice to talk to someone for me?"

🍭

Sitting on the floor of Shousuke's room, [Name] couldn't help but notice that the room was plain and a bit bland, without colorful posters or even anything to indicate his tastes. It almost reminded her of her annoying brother.