=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟘𝟡⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

For those who didn't understand, before I lost motivation I had chapters ready.

It's 4 chapters and after that I'll disappear for a while ok?

Sorry if it's not good! 💞

⁞ '✎ "𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 chairing the committee?" The teacher asked looking if anyone in the class was interested

Apparently no one was interested as the room was dead silent, the teacher sighed seeing that none of her students really didn't care.

"Maybe Tadano-San should take the job!" One of the students yelled, catching the others' attention.

"Yes! She seems like a responsible girl!" Another student yelled, everyone seemed to really agree with the choice.

The students in the class started to turn to look at the chair in the background watching the said girl who would become president, she had her monotonous face as she looked absently at the window without even having heard the conversation in the room.

"Since everyone agrees, congratulations Tadano [Name]-San, you are the president."

"Eh?" [Name] heard what the teacher said and was confused as to why she would be president of whatever it was.

"Congratulations Tadano-Chan, do your best!!" A girl sitting across from her spoke up.

[ ⋆。˚  ❀ ]™ 🍃

Finally the end of classes came, everyone packed their things and left to go home.

"Tadano-San, as today is your first day, you just need to organize these papers until tomorrow." The teacher said taking a pile of papers and putting it on the girl's desk.

"Wait─ " The poor girl didn't even have a chance to speak as she saw the teacher quickly leave.

Sighing she looked at the big pile of papers on her desk she didn't even get a chance to choose it was like there was some magnet drawing tiresome things to her. Who knows if the teacher agreed to this because she wanted to get off work, or maybe she just wanted some help.

Do not.

"Looks like I won't be accompanying you today, Komi-Kun." [Name] said to the boy sitting next to her, he was putting her things away - but stopped to look at she.

He just stared at her without either agreeing or disagreeing. He looked thoughtful and took his time getting up and leaving the room - which left [Name] confused.

'Does he want to help─ ?!'

He left the room not caring.

[ ⋆。˚  ❀ ]™ 🍃

"Hey [Name], it took you so long to arrive what happened?" Tadano said looking at his sister lying with her face on the pillow.

"Hmm... Hmmm... Hmmf..." She said having her words muffled by the pillow.

'Don't give up, [Name].' Tadano thought as he made a nervous expression.

↫「 💬 For some reason Tadano understood what she said. 」

❥ · 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆..⸙.ં⸼

↬ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫? ^^ 💖

[𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬!!] ⋆。˚ ❁