"His mother had just died. I wasn't hiding from you. I was being a friend" She shot back.

"You really weren't running away from me?" He asked, whispering against her lips and she shook her head.
Her reply made something in him snap as he claimed her lips in a sensual kiss which she returned with equal need.
Her hands found their way into his hair as she tugged on his dark hair while his hands wandered around her body. She let out a gasp when he palmed her covered breasts.
She smiled at the beautiful sight of him as he went on his knees to undo the ropes of her corset dress, pulling it down and leaving her bare.
Desire clouded her brain as he stood back up to caress her perky breasts. A soft breath escaped her lips as he flicked her right nipple with his tongue.
He pulled at her left nipple matching the flicking pace of his tongue on the right. She felt the heat pooling between her legs as he captured her lips again.

He'd waited for this moment; to touch her and feel her on his skin.
He lifted her by the waist making her wrap her long legs around him as he walked them backwards towards his desk, only stopping to lay her on the desk, not breaking their kiss.
As his tongue worked turns on her breasts, his fingers found her clit and settled on it, tracing slow circles over the sensitive bud as pleasure rippled through her making her moan .

"Had no idea you were this sensitive" He whispered against her lips as her head fell back in pleasure.
He slipped two fingers inside her slick wet pussy making her let out a loud moan to which he smiled and leaned down to kiss her. She sucked on his bottom lip and he let out a deep groan as he rubbed the head of his dick on her wet clit causing her to shudder from pleasure.

"Aah,mmh" Aria moaned loudly as he thrust deeply. He grabbed her throat, guiding her hips with one hand, keeping her right where he wanted before slamming back into her. She laced her fingers through his hair forcing his head down so she could claim his lips in a sloppy kiss. He kept alternating between a fast and slow, lazy pace till a  dizzy, light feeling she hadn't felt in a long time burned throughout her body

"Demitri" She moaned loudly

"Aria" He moaned in response as they both came.
He rested his forehead against hers as they both came down from their high.
He carried her from the desk to his room after a few minutes, laying her on his bed and joining her.

Aria sighed in content as he spread open -mouthed kisses from her neck to her shoulders and rubbing circles on her back. She let out a loud moan when he flicked his tongue over her mark.

"Moro" Demitri whispered brushing his fingers over her mark causing her to shudder.

"Hm?" She replied looking up at him.

"Will you ever forgive me?"

"For what?"

"Many things but mostly for marking you when you weren't ready"

"Well, I'm here in your arms aren't I?"

"So should I cling onto that thin line of hope?"

"I could try. With time on my side "

"Alright, whenever you're ready "
Demitri said pulling her tighter against him.

Aria refused to let her mind wonder how she ended up in her mate's arms so easily. She was reveling in the warm feeling of being in his arms. She'd think of what she'd done later, maybe never, considering the high she'd just come from.
Frankly,they both needed the intimate moments they'd shared regardless of their final decision concerning their acceptance of each other.

After balking in the warm embrace your of her mate for hours, Aria finally detached herself from him and moved to her wing of the castle. There were things she had to take care of so she couldn't stay there forever.