=͟͟͞͞🍨 𝟘𝟙𝟝⌇༴ཱི༷ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

Começar do início

After so much time spent doing the work [Name] realized it was a little late, his mother let her sleep at Komi's if she wanted to.

And you accepted, of course.

Shouko decided to lend him some more comfortable clothes and, oddly enough, she had a guest in his room. I think her name was Rumiko or something.

"She's so adorable Komi!" The blonde spoke while watching [Name] in one of the cat pajamas that Shouko had bought.

Shouko just agreed with her friend and felt proud that she managed to convince [Name] to wear her pajamas that looked more like a black cat costume.

"Any day I could bring a maid outfit that I have, it would be-!"

"It's late, isn't it?" [Name] interrupted, nervous about the teenagers taking advantage of the situation. "W-how about we go to sleep now?"

Shouko agreed and took another mattress out of the closet so [Name] could sleep. Putting it on the floor, the three went to lie down to have a peaceful sleep.

With the exception of [Name].

She was in a tough spot, with one hand thrown over her face, the other girl, Rumiko, was moving around a lot in her sleep, so one of her arms was on top of [Name].

Giving up on sleep, she did her best to get up from the mattress without waking Rumiko, and went down the hallway of Komi's house looking for a certain room with the door open. [Name] entered without bothering to be noticed, causing the sleeping boy to wake up immediately to see the girl inside his room.

"H-Hi Shosuke." [Name] nervously talked about being caught awake in the middle of the night. "I wonder if there's a place in your bed that fits a friend, specifically me?"

She had spoken out of nowhere without thinking, honestly it was better than having an entire arm touching her body. [Name] really didn't care what happened now, but she sure as hell wouldn't wait for that answer:

"It's all right." Shousuke muttered as he stroked the bed mattress, signaling for her to lie down beside him.

And no doubt she lay down.

The two of them didn't seem nervous being in the same bed, I think sleep has affected their heads and they're not thinking straight. Shousuke just lay down looking the other way and [Name] did the same. The boy could have questioned the strange cat outfit [Name] wore, but that would have been very tiring for him.

[Name] was lying with a boy, that was a fact. [Name] even tried to process this situation, but she was too busy with something else. The only thing she could think of was:

'My back pressed against a human.'

Sighing, she tried to relax and forget, the main thing about her being here was just the lack of sleep, and she was complaining for no reason. Closing her eyes she finally had the peace she longed for, tomorrow all of this won't make a difference in her life anyway.

'But maybe, if it's Shousuke, fine.'

Hey, I turned 15 last month and I really don't know what to do with this fanfic, my only motivation is your comments, but when I go to write I totally lose the will to continue

I really don't know how to explain how I feel, I really wanted to keep writing this fanfic and finish it, but I just can't.

This must be because I'm losing interest in Komi-san's manga and anime, I haven't even started watching the 2nd season since I had advanced so much in the manga and I didn't want to see the same scenes just animated again.

And maybe, just maybe, to spare my hellish laziness of not wanting to write this fanfic, I'll do a final chapter where they end up together. Maybe at least I won't be sad to keep you waiting for something that would never end.

Am I the only one who thinks Shousuke is a bit like Saiki? This year I watched this anime and it became one of my favorites, it's amazing that over time you learn to like all the characters no matter what, and maybe I like it a lot too because of Saiki-

BUT FINALLY

It's quite simple and it wasn't what I wanted, the story here is going to progress very fast I hope you don't mind. And again, I can't write more so sorry.

And thank you if you read this text from a useless teenager! 💞

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at how the simple mistake of a pronoun can change the situation of the story.

But I love how you guys are still reading and don't care, the least I can do is say thank you. Thanks! 💞🍭

🍨 ...𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 / 𝟷𝟽

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 / 𝟷𝟽