Chapter 11

I charged full speed at the monsters with my team and the rest of the camp behind me.

We started slicing, hacking, and killing until a very high pitched scream was heard. We all froze and tried to find the scream.

I have no time for this right now so I just used my powers and killed all the monsters. The camp was in shock but I ignored them and flew to the scream with my team behind me.

We found who the scream belonged to in the middle of the woods. It was the part where nobody usually goes to.

It was a clearing and a body was in the middle of it with a Empousa standing over it. The body belonged to Drew from the Aphrodite cabin and the Empousa was none other than Kelli.

We quickly flew down and landed. But Kelli heard us. We charged and killed her but that wasn't all. Another army bigger than the last one came charging at us. Oh gods.

"Forge go get Drew and bring her back to her cabin! Then come back! HURRY!" I yelled. Charles quickly went and got Drew just in time when the monsters stepped over where she would have been.

In the front row were Empousai. Of course. The next row was Telekhines. Then Drakons and many more after that we couldn't see because the monsters were so huge already.

The camp found us while we were fighting and helped. I didn't want to use my powers because I needed to save energy for the final battle. I have a feeling that it will NOT be pretty.

Nico was in the front next to me and he whistled. I was confused until I heard pounding footsteps. I looked over to my right and saw a massive dog running full speed to us. Then I saw her.

MRS. O'LEARY!!!

She came up and licked mine and Nico's faces. I missed her so much. I haven't seen her in forever.

The last time I saw her was when Nico was almost dying in a battle and she came and helped him and brought him back to the castle.

That was like 100 years ago.

She stood besides Nico and started helping us fight. Even though all the monsters were trying to take over the world there was always one that would stick by us.

But the bad thing about calling Mrs. O'Leary is that I'm pretty sure the campers that stayed immortal and didn't die would know that it was Nico.

***After the battle***

We all walked back to the dining pavilion and sat down at our tables. Except for us meaning the Chaos soldiers. Then I remembered.

"Zoe you brought the table right?" I asked.

The table was a little bracelet that if you put it on the ground and pressed the diamond in the middle it would change to a table that looks like the one we have at home where we eat at.

So with nine seats, and one at the end when Chaos comes and eats with us. So that means four seats on each side and one at each end.

It was also really dark black like the color was darker than than Hades table. Our chairs or thrones chase it looked more like thrones had a big ass diamond on the top to represent our colors. It basically matched the colors of our robes.

Me in the front. Zoe on my right, Luke on my left, then Nico next to Luke. Then Bianca is next to Zoe and Charles next to Nico and Silena is next to Bianca. Rachel is next to Silena and Reyna is next to Charles.

Wow that was exhausting to say. Or think.

We all sat down and plates and goblets appeared on the table. I though about what I wanted and steak and blue coke sounded delicious.

But then I remembered if I chose blue coke then the seven might know it was me. So I just went for regular coke.

We just started eating while everyone went to make sacrifices to the gods. When you're in the Chaos army you don't do that anymore. So we basically looked like weirdos eating food while others were getting up to pray to the gods.

And not to mention everyone did stare at us weirdly. We ignored it and continued to eat our food when Chaos shows up at the end of the table eating spaghetti.

No surprise there...he would eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. And he has. It took me an entire month to convince him to stop so he just ate it for dinner now.

"Hey" we all said to him and the camp looked at us weirdly cause we just greeted the most powerful being in the universe so casually.

We didn't care though Chaos is basically our best friend/dad. You gotta love him.

"So how's my favorite team?" He asked.

"Ugh we already had two monster attacks." I said frustrated.
Chaos nodded and took another bite of spaghetti while I rolled my eyes.

"Plan on visiting Camp Jupiter soon?"
I nodded and took a sip of coke.
"Yeah we plan on going next week Wednesday."

"Ok well just checking up on you guys I gotta go back now bye." Zap and he's gone.

After dinner we went back to our tent and slept. But then we all woke up from a conch horn. We all got dressed quickly and ran outside. What I saw was unbelievable.

Oh shit.