Chapter 10

"I won't make you regret it. I promise." Naruto captures Suki's lips in a heated kiss.

Suki moans into the kiss and wraps her long legs around his waist tightly. The brunette returns it and has her own tongue dance along his in a seductive dance. The message was clear, Catch me if you can.

Maybe things had always been meant to end this way. Perhaps things had always been leading up to this as far back as their first accidental kiss at the Academy.

On second thought, it didn't matter. All that mattered was that they were together now and nothing was going to separate them ever again.

Warning Lemon

"It's not really fair if I'm the only one who is losing clothes." She breaks the kiss long enough to purr into his ear.

"Yeah, good point." He admits and he was about to start stripping, when he suddenly felt warm.

"You…burned my clothes off?!" Naruto blinks in disbelief.

"They were being annoying. Besides, you have other ones." Suki smiles slyly, making the flames disappear as she leans, so she was sitting on her knees, and runs her hands over his naked chest.

Naruto shivers. He never got used to the thrill that Suki's touch could bring. For years, they had fought and she ran away from him. Even then though, her touch had made him feel alive.

No matter how painful the blows exchanged by them had been. It made him feel…acknowledged, in a way that only she could. It didn't matter if the attention had been positive or negative. He just wanted her attention in whatever form he could get it.

"You are so sensitive." She murmurs and glides her hands along the muscular planes of his chest, reveling in the power she felt there.

"That feels good." He says.

"It's supposed to." Suki places light kisses along his neck, as her hands drift further south.

His abs and biceps were a constant source of fascination to her. She'd never tell him that though. Ninja training regimes could produce some rather…fantastic results. Gone was the scrawny hyperactive kid she remembered. He'd morphed into a stunning example of what the male form could achieve at its pinnacle.

Naruto reaches for her shirt. He was still shocked that Suki would actually allow him to strip her. The blonde slides her shirt off to reveal a red silk bra that contrasted against her creamy ample breasts beautifully. Sometimes he wondered if Suki 'dressed up' for him or if she really just did have some massive collection of erotic lingerie. He definitely wasn't complaining though.

"You don't have any scars." Suki murmurs, her hands now running along his back as she nibbled on his ear.

"Oh…yeah. Kurama's influence. I heal so fast that there isn't time for the scars to stick." Naruto answers, immediately trying to unhook her bra.

"Must be nice." She sighs, almost every ninja had scars.

Some scars were ugly. Some could actually be beautiful or regal. Most ninjas though were rather proud of their scars and war them with pride. There were some who were vain or embarrassed though. Sometimes the scars could just so horribly disfigure someone they'd hide them.

"You have them? I never noticed." Naruto says.

"They're lighter than most." She takes his hand, placing it on her left hip.

Naruto looks. Yes. There was a faint silvery like scar. It blended almost perfectly with her skin tone. Suki appeared to have more than one of these scars. There was one on her back…that he was pretty sure should have been fatal.