Chapter 8

A few days had passed since Naruto's confession and Suki's…almost concession. They settled into a routine of sorts. Mostly it was their normal lives with lots of kissing thrown in, whenever there was an opportunity. Neither of them had dared to venture further.

Naruto was happy though. Kissing Suki by itself was…he didn't really have the words to describe it. He just knew he wanted to do it again and again. That and Suki was FINALLY opening up to him, at least a little. He could "trick" her into doing it, if he asked her questions between their heated kisses.

"Morning." She murmured into their kiss when they woke up in each other's arms.

"Morning." He returned the kiss.

"I could get used to this." She broke the kiss by playfully tugging at his lower lip with her teeth.

"Yeah. Suki?" He asked.

"Mhm?" She ran her fingers through his hair.

"You know while you were gone, you know how much I missed you. But did you ever…think of me when you were away?" Naruto knew the question probably shocked her, but he had to know anyway.

"You were on my mind almost as much as Itachi. Both of you were constantly tormenting me." She admitted as she kissed him with a bruising passion.

Naruto moaned into the kiss. Suki had been gentle when she brought him over the edge that night, but ever since then…her kisses had been more aggressive. It was almost like back in their Academy days, when they would compete over everything. In this case, that turned out to be who was in control of their kisses. It didn't bother Naruto though. He loved gentle Suki, as rare as she was. And he loved rough Suki.

"What do you mean by that?" He broke the kiss and looked down at her, panting slightly.

"Itachi because I thought he killed our clan for nothing. I wanted revenge. You because…I remembered the look on your face when I left. I hurt you. I felt guilty and I hated you for it." She confessed.

"Oh." Naruto felt crushed.

"Well I thought I did anyway. I wanted to hate you so badly. In reality, I hated myself more than anything. I couldn't break my bond with you. I thought it made me weak." She continued and seemed as shocked as Naruto as the words just continued to pour from her mouth, like some sort of damn had been broken and the flood waters were lashing out.

"You sound like you changed your mind?" The blonde looked at her hopefully.

"I did. It made me stronger. You always pushed me. So I pushed back." She kissed his neck.

"Ahhh! Suki!" He squirmed wildly and started to understand why Suki was so vocal when he marked her neck, damn it felt good.

"How's it feel to be on the receiving end?" Suki smirked as she bit down lightly.

"Really fucking good." Naruto growled.

"Good to know. I should probably get started on breakfast." She mused and hopped off him.

"Wait…THAT'S IT?! You're just going to stop?" Naruto tried his best not to gape at her.

"Mhm. Unless you'd prefer to go on your mission without eating breakfast." Suki actually had the audacity to shrug at him.

"Screw eating. Get back here!" Naruto gave her a dirty look.

"Mmm you always were a slow learner. You aren't the one in charge here." She sauntered fof with a seductive sway to her hips that Naruto was sure she deliberately used to tease him.

"Evil!" He huffed and followed her.

"If you wanted sugary sweet, you should have gone with Hinata." Suki reached to open the cupboard.